IGNORED

Super 76 in 1 (what system?)

I picked up this odd cart at a Flea Market. It is about the size of a genesis cart, but with two sharp corners. The cart is black. The chip is smaller than an N64 chip, larger than a SNES chip, just about the size of a Genesis chip, but the cart itself will not fit into the Genesis, it was obviously not molded to fit the system. The label looks cheaply made, is red and yellow with "Super 76 in 1" in red letters on a yellow panel on the right side and four smaller panels of what looks like generic Street Fighter-esque images on the left side.

Anyone have any idea what this could be or what system it is for? Aimee says maybe Master System?

I have no digital camera, but maybe I can get it scanned in later tonight for you to see.

I picked up this odd cart at a Flea Market. It is about the size of a genesis cart, but with two sharp corners. The cart is black. The chip is smaller than an N64 chip, larger than a SNES chip, just about the size of a Genesis chip, but the cart itself will not fit into the Genesis, it was obviously not molded to fit the system. The label looks cheaply made, is red and yellow with "Super 76 in 1" in red letters on a yellow panel on the right side and four smaller panels of what looks like generic Street Fighter-esque images on the left side.

Anyone have any idea what this could be or what system it is for? Aimee says maybe Master System?

I have no digital camera, but maybe I can get it scanned in later tonight for you to see.

sounds like a pirate famicom cart.

I have a couple NES pirate systems picked up from a flea market a few years back that take multi-carts. Maybe that's what it is. I was hoping the cart slot of the pirate system would accept regular NES games...but sadly neither would. One I can't remember the name of and the other was a Polystation.

Here's a link with info and a pic of the cart slot. Does it look like it would fit?

http://www.nesplayer.com/pirates/polystationiii.htm

Edited by moycon

• 4 weeks later...