IGNORED

Super Mario 64 ds (light in castle help!?!)

I have 23 stars, and I was lookng at GameFaq's for some help when I read that if I

stare up into the light when you walk into the castle I can somehow turn the ? boxes

solid??!?!?!?? when I do that it says "mario someone is watching you from above"

and that's it. Am I doing something wrong? what the hell is that light thing for anyway?

I haven't played the game in a while. But it seems that there is something you have to do in order to make this work. Befor that other action, that statement is all it will say. After the action, you can stand on the star in the center and look at the light and go to a bonus world to change the yellow blocks solid.

I have 23 stars, and I was lookng at GameFaq's for some help when I read that if I

stare up into the light when you walk into the castle I can somehow turn the ? boxes

solid??!?!?!?? when I do that it says "mario someone is watching you from above"

and that's it. Am I doing something wrong? what the hell is that light thing for anyway?

If I remember correctly.. if you get further in the game and do something, when you look into that light there is a bonus stage of some sort.

Sorry that's all I can remember. If I were you I'd just keep playing the game and then come back later.. maybe when you have another 25 extra stars or so :)

Nope, all you did was look up and you'd enter that stage where you fly to get the red coins with a center castle platform and nothing else.

I can't figure out why you can't get in, you only need 14 cars. Try Luigi if you have him, and double check with Mario in case you're mistaken and haven't tried him.

Edited by Atariboy

Nope, all you did was look up and you'd enter that stage where you fly to get the red coins with a center castle platform and nothing else.

I can't figure out why you can't get in, you only need 14 cars. Try Luigi if you have him, and double check with Mario in case you're mistaken and haven't tried him.

I have 26 stars now, but I can't fly yet. Could that be why? Ive also dont have

Luigi (just Yoshi and Mario) still cant get the light thing to do anything...

Do you have your hat still, maybe you lost it on a level and that is preventing you from accessing it? To use the feather, you step on the ? Switch in the Rainbow Tower (Where you go when you look up unto the light) to activate the ? Blocks throughout the game in order to access it. And 26 stars is more than enough to access it.