IGNORED

Games and Memorabilia FS

zmweasel

So he's disappeared for the last 2+ days... :/

I haven't disappeared--in fact, I responded to your PM on Saturday.

Has anyone here dealt with Sara Holmquist, aka "raregamergirl"? She's filed a PayPal claim against me for items I mailed out last week (!), claiming she attempted to contact me, but I never received a single PM or email from her before her claim.

-Z.

I sent you multiple emails, you even acknowledge that. I can gladly forward you the emails as well. Not sure if you recieved my PM or not, but I did attempt to send one to you. I sent you over $300 blindly via paypal over a week ago and I recieved zero response from my emails or any response period. I would have at least appreciated had you told me when package was to be mailed or something. I did not open a paypal complaint but rather a dispute only to try to communicate with you as you have not replied to my emails at all on where the package is.

Has anyone here dealt with Sara Holmquist, aka "raregamergirl"? She's filed a PayPal claim against me for items I mailed out last week (!), claiming she attempted to contact me, but I never received a single PM or email from her before her claim.

-Z.

I sent you multiple emails, you even acknowledge that. I can gladly forward you the emails as well. Not sure if you recieved my PM or not, but I did attempt to send one to you. I sent you over $300 blindly via paypal over a week ago and I recieved zero response from my emails or any response period. I would have at least appreciated had you told me when package was to be mailed or something. I did not open a paypal complaint but rather a dispute only to try to communicate with you as you have not replied to my emails at all on where the package is.

-Z.

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IT. You sent me ONE email, to my WORK account, on a SATURDAY. You then filed a dispute less than 24 hours later, and a total of FIVE days after sending your payment. That's hair-trigger behavior, to put it mildly.

You, however, have admitted that you not send me *any* AtariAge PMs, despite falsely claiming so to PayPal. I also notice that you have revised your initial claim of multiple PMs to "one PM."

Now you're saying you're willing to "work with me" (?!) in your latest email, despite my having sent you a scanned copy of the USPS receipt with your packages on it. I wouldn't have sent your items without payment, and I'm pissed off (to put it mildly) that you're trying to cheat me out of the $300+ that you owe me.

Please withdraw your dispute IMMEDIATELY.

EDIT: The dispute was withdrawn literally moments after I posted this.

-Z.

Edited by zmweasel

Actually i cancelled it BEFORE this because you posted this, I checked the times. I opened it 6 days after paying with no communication from you at all. I did send you one PM without any doubt. I sent you emails to two different accounts. All you had to do was reply to my emails (there were at least 4 looking in my sent folder). I also sent you a message here, I do not come here often so I only sent one. Never did you bother trying to contact me even.

Actually i cancelled it BEFORE this because you posted this, I checked the times. I opened it 6 days after paying with no communication from you at all. I did send you one PM without any doubt. I sent you emails to two different accounts. All you had to do was reply to my emails (there were at least 4 looking in my sent folder). I also sent you a message here, I do not come here often so I only sent one. Never did you bother trying to contact me even.

The last PM you sent me was the one stating you'd sent payment. No PMs since then. NONE. You admitted in email that the PM you thought you'd sent never actually went through! Are you now taking back the truth and reverting to the lie?

The one email you sent me was the one sent to my work address, on a Saturday. You filed your claim on a Sunday, less than 24 hours after sending that one email. Since I wasn't checking my work address on the weekend, I didn't see your email or the dispute notification (in which you called me a "scam artist"!) until this morning.

I planned to contact you this morning with info on your shipments, but when I was taken by surprise with your libelous name-calling and your attempt to bilk me out of $300+, things got ugly very quickly.

In any case. You've given me the money I'm owed, you'll have your stuff this week, and we'll never have to deal with each other again. Whew.

-Z.

-Z.

Well you did disappear for a few days. ;) I should have updated this thread saying I got in contact with you. Sorry about that.

It is "interesting" as that is my ebay username. I tried to PM the user and email them and recieved no communication, and he left this thread for a week, so I assumed the worst and filed a paypal dispute (did not escelate it to a complaint). Once user supplied me with a reciept, I cancelled the complaint. They refused to accept any responsobility at all for why I opened a complaint.

Regardless, the user did mail the package so this is cleared up and I apologize for the messiness in this thread that does not belong here.

-Z.

Well you did disappear for a few days. ;) I should have updated this thread saying I got in contact with you. Sorry about that.