IGNORED

Tooth Protectors

Derf

Hello Everybody!

I have a Tooth Protectors game up on E-bay in the original box, with the cover slip, directions, and problem solver card. I knew it was a rarity, but man I have had five offers asking me to end the auctiuon early. Is this the first one to turn up with the box, instructions and card? I know you guys would know. I used to keep everything, I guess I am glad I did. I knew even before I did a little research that it had to be rare, but zowie.

Derf

Hello Everybody!

I have a Tooth Protectors game up on E-bay in the original box, with the cover slip, directions, and problem solver card. I knew it was a rarity, but man I have had five offers asking me to end the auctiuon early. Is this the first one to turn up with the box, instructions and card? I know you guys would know. I used to keep everything, I guess I am glad I did. I knew even before I did a little research that it had to be rare, but zowie.

Derf

Welcome to atariage and yes, most of us have seen your auction and it is a great one, but just so you know, in the future, please post any auctions you want us to look at in our market section.

Thanks and welcome once again.

:) :ponder: :)

Hello Everybody!

Derf

Welcome to atariage and yes, most of us have seen your auction and it is a great one, but just so you know, in the future, please post any auctions you want us to look at in our market section.

Thanks and welcome once again.

:) :ponder: :)

Oh sorry bout that! I kind of looked around for something like that, but I didn't see it. I am serious though about not knowing the exact rarity of this thing and would like to hear more. I probably wouldn't have posted here except one of the offers to take it down was extremely high. If I was not ethical I would have done it, but I don't think it would be fair.

Plus it probably would give my so far perfect ebay rating a bad rap! Thanks for the welcome folks!

I just checked out you homepage pitbull, quite an impressive collection you have there!!!!

Derf

Edited by Derf

I probably wouldn't have posted here except one of the offers to take it down was extremely high. If I was not ethical I would have done it, but I don't think it would be fair.

Plus it probably would give my so far perfect ebay rating a bad rap! Thanks for the welcome folks!

Your Ebay name would be strong as ever, If you get a an offer for big cash (Look into this game first cause what you think is big cash might be chump change compaired to actual value) than take it. It's the sensable thing to do BUT you might end up getting ALOT more money if you let the auction run.

Welcome to the board!

I probably wouldn't have posted here except one of the offers to take it down was extremely high. If I was not ethical I would have done it, but I don't think it would be fair.

Your Ebay name would be strong as ever, If you get a an offer for big cash (Look into this game first cause what you think is big cash might be chump change compaired to actual value) than take it. It's the sensable thing to do BUT you might end up getting ALOT more money if you let the auction run.

Welcome to the board!

Yeah I dig, part of me wanted to. I even said I might not get what he was offering but I didn't want to end an auction that other people are bidding on. Had he been the first to spot it and nobody would have bidded yet, no question I would have ended it. The first offer was for $125 which I knew better than take that :cool:

Man, this is going to look nice between my CIB Video Life and complete Eli's Ladder. :) I have never seen a Tooth Protectors complete like that! We'll see what happens in the auction.

Good luck to all!! May the best man win!!

I have never seen a Tooth Protectors complete like that!

Yes, you have, I showed you mine. ;)

* Waits for Marco to argue that the shipping box is needed for it to be "complete" * :ponder:

Wow, that is puurrrrrttttyyyyy!!! I did not know you had a complete Tooth Protectors--- does yours have all of the stuff the auction is offering?

does yours have all of the stuff the auction is offering?

Yep.

AWESOME!!! Well, hopefully I'll join the club.....I think this auction is going to be one of the more competitive type...it's not everyday you see something like this come up! :)

Nice avatar btw!!!

I have never seen a Tooth Protectors complete like that!

Yes, you have, I showed you mine. ;)

* Waits for Marco to argue that the shipping box is needed for it to be "complete" * :ponder:

Wow, that is puurrrrrttttyyyyy!!! I did not know you had a complete Tooth Protectors--- does yours have all of the stuff the auction is offering?

Who is this Wonder007 guy???? Is he a newbie?!

(Just kidding pal. Hope all is well)

How come the label is upside down on your cart Cpuwiz? Is that a variant? The one in the database is the other way around and so is mine I think, but I don't have it in front of me.

It's not unusual for them to be upside down, I've seen loads like that.

How come the label is upside down on your cart Cpuwiz? Is that a variant? The one in the database is the other way around and so is mine I think, but I don't have it in front of me.

So the question becomes do you collect both versions? :ponder:

So the question becomes do you collect both versions? :ponder:

Not me, but I am sure someone is anal enough.