IGNORED

FS: Pac-man 1981 rub-off cards NEW in cases

defender

I have an entire CASE of the 1981 pacman scratch-off cards.

http://i23.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/5a/ag/bc_1.JPG

That is one pack. A box is 36 packs. A case is 24 boxes. Each pack contains 3 stickers, 3 rub-off cards, and 1 piece of gum (it's not advisable to chew).

Prices:

per pack $2.50 plus shipping costs via USPS

per box (36 packs) $75 and free USPS shipping

4 boxes or more will recieve an additional 10% discount (great deal for anyone with a store or flea market seller)

I accept paypal or money order. I will ship USA only at these prices. PM me if you are in EU and want to make a different deal.

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions.

My Ebay id is VIDEOGAMESDEAL so feel free to see my feedback.

That is one pack. A box is 36 packs. A case is 24 boxes. Each pack contains 3 stickers, 3 rub-off cards, and 1 piece of gum (it's not advisable to chew).

I remember these. The gum was not advisable to chew back in 1981. :P

I don't know if you are going to sell any at that price. There are a few online sources where you can get those for $25 per box. Your best bet is Ebay with a private auction or BIN w/immediate payment so the others on Ebay who sell these cannot contact your bidder list to undersell you. You may get a few takers there.

Prices:

per pack $2.50 plus shipping costs via USPS

per box (36 packs) $75 and free USPS shipping

4 boxes or more will recieve an additional 10% discount (great deal for anyone with a store or flea market seller)

I accept paypal or money order. I will ship USA only at these prices. PM me if you are in EU and want to make a different deal.

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions.

My Ebay id is VIDEOGAMESDEAL so feel free to see my feedback.

I want a pack!!!!!

I appreciate your post however I sent you a PM asking where you can get these for $25 per box. Before posting I did some searches and was unable to find pricing that low. In your PM reply to me neither could you. You stated that in the past there were Ebay auctions..well the past is simply that. I would be glad to match prices out there if they existed however I see no one selling boxes of these cards.

Thank you.

I appreciate your post however I sent you a PM asking where you can get these for $25 per box. Before posting I did some searches and was unable to find pricing that low. In your PM reply to me neither could you. You stated that in the past there were Ebay auctions..well the past is simply that. I would be glad to match prices out there if they existed however I see no one selling boxes of these cards.

Thank you.

Read my follow up PM. If you want, I will post it publicly.

Well thanks anyways...you are doing a great job as Moderator.

Sale closed.

I will take the excellent advice of the guru Sku_u and post these on Ebay.

I won't bother to post anymore sales here since it's standard procedure for a moderator to step in and say an item is overpriced. I guess that's how business is done here.

bye

Man, people take things to heart on here. Dude, it's an opinion. I guess if he wants to point someone to people selling for $25, he has a right to, though it's a little low. :)

Anyway, if anyone wants to buy my Super PacMan sealed box of cards, 48 packs, I have the full box for under a buck a pack in my Ebay store. Just click on my Ebay link below and check out the video game section.

Phil

Man, people take things to heart on here. Dude, it's an opinion. I guess if he wants to point someone to people selling for $25, he has a right to, though it's a little low. :)

I didn't point them anywhere and I won't. I was trying to give him some advice and he got offended.

I didn't point them anywhere and I won't.

Because you can't. I asked you in PM for locations of places selling cheaper. I am more than happy to offer my cards at a competitive price. Instead you are more than happy to ruin a sales thread.

Thanks buddy...

I didn't point them anywhere and I won't.

Because you can't. I asked you in PM for locations of places selling cheaper. I am more than happy to offer my cards at a competitive price. Instead you are more than happy to ruin a sales thread.

Thanks buddy...

okay. ;-)

$75 plus $8 shipping

http://www.timepassagesnostalgia.com/&sin=9127

$10 for 6 packs plus $3 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAC-MAN-FLEER-COLLECTO...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry but that's all I can find from Google, Froogle, and Ebay. If you know a cheap place to get these feel free to post them. I give you my full permission to show me a place I or anyone can get these at $25 per box.

Actually when I read that you mentioned about posting the PM publicly, it sounded a little like you wanted people to know what was going on the background between the two of you. I took it negatively and I don't even know what your private conversation was. That is why I said it was a little low for pointing people in the direction of $25 boxes. If I'm reading it incorrectly, then I can understand others also reading it incorrectly, especially Defender.

Phil