IGNORED

I'm done!

cobracon

Well at this time I'd like you to ban my account. I no longer wish to be any part of this forum.

The reason is the piece of human garbage called Atari Owl. He sits and complains about everything. Talks about how T-bird is bad for the Jaguar, yet he sits here and spews venon and nothing is said to him at all. AO your a real two faced bastard and I hope the flsh cart I sold you blows up in your face.

AO also states that Jagwired is a JS2 based mag, well ur wrong, as usual. I never slanted the mag in either boards direction. Its just that the people at JSII are helpful and summit stuff to the magazine.

To the rest of you, I wish you all well.

Robert

Well at this time I'd like you to ban my account. I no longer wish to be any part of this forum.

The reason is the piece of human garbage called Atari Owl. He sits and complains about everything. Talks about how T-bird is bad for the Jaguar, yet he sits here and spews venon and nothing is said to him at all. AO your a real two faced bastard and I hope the flsh cart I sold you blows up in your face.

AO also states that Jagwired is a JS2 based mag, well ur wrong, as usual. I never slanted the mag in either boards direction. Its just that the people at JSII are helpful and summit stuff to the magazine.

To the rest of you, I wish you all well.

Robert

You're account's not being banned, Robert. Don't let the recent stupidity get to you. The one thing we can all agree on is that the Jaguar is a great system. Take a break and come back when you are ready.

Cheers,

--J