IGNORED

I'm Back

Chadivision

I don't know if anyone noticed or cared, but I haven't been by this board in quite some time. Well I'm back now, and I'm planning on playing some Atari this weekend (been awhile).

It should be fun. Sorry for the worthless post (then again, if I was really sorry, I wouldn't have posted it).

Thanks.

By the way, does anyone have any suggestions for atari games to play for stress relief? I was trying to think of some nice, relaxing 2600 games (to play at the end of a tough week), and about the only one that I could come up with was "Frogs and Flies."

If I play some of my favorites (Frogger, Cosmic Ark, Fast Eddie), I'll probably end up getting even more stressed out and smashing my TV.

Then again, smashing my TV might be kind of therapudic.

I dont think we have met but welcome back, I am fairly new to the Forums though. As far as relaxing games go get your hands on a copy of the Rabbit Transit Prototype (Not the Starpath one the Atari one) Nothing more relaxing then jumping a little bunny around and then watching it play with a bunch of baby bunnys.

Play Strawberry Shortcake's Musical Matchups. If that frustrates you, then you have a problem. Or maybe some of the Sesame Street games. :)

Phil

This was my little sisters favorite game back when we were kids. I use to have to watch her play it over and over and it was not relaxing. I developed a hatred for this game. Looking back at it though I would love to be back there playing Atari with my sister, even if it was Musical Match-Ups. Those were the days man.

I ended up playing Frostbite for most of the night. Although that is a pretty fast-paced game it was really kind of relaxing because it's basically about reflexes, so I pretty much just zoned out. It has been awhile since I've done that.

I hooked up my CD player to my Cuttle Cart (I've got over 500 games burned to CD's) and spent a couple of hours playing--a great way to unwind.