IGNORED

Atari Heavy Sixer NIB? Is there such a thing?

stringer

Hi there. I was curious if theres any heavy sixers, new in the box anywhere ... or if it's futile to even look. I just wanted an unopened box to store in a safe place. Ive looked online for a bit, and all i could find was a new black 2600a 4 switcher for 200 bux plus shipping from an online store. Is this too much, or even worth looking at?

Also, is there a printable game list anywhere, that would indicate a games price or rarity that i would be able to take with me to garage sales, flea markets etc? Thanks in advance.

Yes there is . . . I have one. But it is the ONLY sealed one I have seen anywhere!

- Dug

There is alot more than just yours. Also they are worth a bloody fortune.

I guess everyone is holding on to them then, have only come across one on ebay for example.

Any idea what they might be worth??

Yes there is . . . I have one. But it is the ONLY sealed one I have seen anywhere!

- Dug

I guess everyone is holding on to them then, have only come across one on ebay for example.

Any idea what they might be worth??

On e-bay they go for around $500

thanx for the replies.

so is this deal for a new black 2600a any good for 200? im asking because im new to this (last 2 decades anyway), and cant find any other NIB ataris' to compare it to. and im really only interested in a NIB system.

is there a game list floating around that lists the rare/pricey games i could print to take with me to the flea market this weekend?

id gladly pay 500 for a sunnyvalle NIB thats 100% mint if i could find one ... 500 bones cant even buy an ounce of gold!

here is the link to the only new atari i can find on the internet. plz let me know your opinion for this deal, or any alternative deals you're aware of thanx! ;)

atari NIB

post-9826-1151528576_thumb.jpg

ahh n/m ... i read reviews of that store (estarland) and there are a ton of complaints. i guess the search continues. i cant even find a sega genesis NIB either. i wish there was an outlet for nib legacy consoles. this sucks. i guess i better pick up an xbox nib now since thats all i can find :sad:

anyway sorry about the link here it is again. these clowns wont even answer email 4 days later ...

My Webpage

I have sold 2 new Atari 2600's in the last year. Here are a couple of pics. These sold for a lot. I would have to go through my records to tell you the exact amount.

I currently have one new Atari Jr. It even has the new system smell.

Watch out if you try to buy a new Heavy Sixer. A lot of the light sixers used the same box.

post-44-1151599028_thumb.jpg

post-44-1151599144_thumb.jpg

Edited by mcgrail0007

• 1 year later...

- Dug

You would think so . . . but tell me the last time you saw a heavy-sixer, dated

1977, with SILVER lettering on the box. Every one I have seen, even if it had

the chess piece, has WHITE lettering.

I'm sure mine isn't the only one . . . just stating that I've never seen another

silver-lettered box yet. I haven't had anyone tell me they've seen one either.

For those asking how you'd know, IF you get a box dated 1977 you're guaranteed

it is. IF you have a 1978 box, you may or may not have one.