IGNORED

Not For Resale copies of GBA

atari70s

Im sure there isnt any difference in programs ( i hear DS NFRs are demos only.) but is there a market for these GBA GBC SNES etc.? also does anyone know where i can find more of these NFR carts?i would prefer ones with the Property of Nintendo sticker on the back.

I've got a few NFR carts, of course, the billions of Sonic the Hedgehog carts, which are just rental carts. But I've also got a couple for the 64, Donkey Kong, and Majora's Mask (a gold cart too) Both marked not for resale.

Never saw NFR carts for handheld systems, but probably the same for rental stores case there.

I've got a few NFR carts, of course, the billions of Sonic the Hedgehog carts, which are just rental carts.

If you're talking about the Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog, those are pack-in carts, not necessarily rental carts. Sega put NFR stickers on them after stories got out that stores were breaking open bundles and selling everything separately.

Edited by skunkworx

I've got a few NFR carts, of course, the billions of Sonic the Hedgehog carts, which are just rental carts.

If you're talking about the Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog, those are pack-in carts, not necessarily rental carts. Sega put NFR stickers on them after stories got out that stores were breaking open bundles and selling everything separately.

Cool, I didn't know that, but that would explain why there are so many Sonic the Hedgehog's for the Genesis with NFR stickers on them. As for the rental story, I don't know, but tat's what I've always heard was the reason. Thanks

Cool, I didn't know that, but that would explain why there are so many Sonic the Hedgehog's for the Genesis with NFR stickers on them. As for the rental story, I don't know, but tat's what I've always heard was the reason. Thanks

It was retail. I have a Sonic and Sonic 2 that are verifiably retail bundle, and both carry that tag.