IGNORED

Promo manuals?

frax

I don't have any proto carts, but somehow I ended up with a promo Cookie Monster manual and an Alpha Beam With Ernie promo overlay. I think your overlay may be a promotional copy too since the artwork coloring looks a little different than the final version.

ill make it a trifecta. i got one for Alphabeam . the story i got with mine was the art work in mine wasnt the same as the final copy . also the way the last owner got this it was from the artist who designed the manual himself. thats all i got on it. i just wonder if it was just the CCW collection that these exist for or if its for all types.

your best bet would be to ask snyper2099

Well, I own 3 of those manuals and overlays. Strangely enough, big bird is the only manual/overlay I don't have. I only have one duplicate left if anyone is willing to trade. ;) I bought mine from the artist that worked for the children's television workshop. So, this may in fact be a different source. I do remember seeing one on e-bay about two years ago that the atraiage member tempest won. And that auction was from a different seller.

Edited by MattG/Snyper2099

ill make it a trifecta. i got one for Alphabeam . the story i got with mine was the art work in mine wasnt the same as the final copy . also the way the last owner got this it was from the artist who designed the manual himself. thats all i got on it. i just wonder if it was just the CCW collection that these exist for or if its for all types.

your best bet would be to ask snyper2099

Oh, and all the artwork on my promo manuals are slightly different than the relaesed manuals.