IGNORED

Halloween III Final Version

SalemFrost7800

In Halloween III: Season of the Witch you have to stop the Evil Conal Cochran from releasing his 3 deadly Halloween Masks. If children wear these masks while watching thw flashing Pumpkin commercial Spiders and other insects will come out of their heads!!!

Your Dr. Daniel 'Dan' Challis and you must cath the masks using your T.V. sets if you miss a mask you will lose one T.V. and you only have 3 T.V.'s so you have to be fast or all the children will DIE on HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!

You have to catch:

The JACK-O-LANTERN MASK, The WITCH MASK and The SKULL MASK But beware the Evil Conal Cochran may also drop some giant deadly Taratulas on you as well!!!

See below for updated ROM

Special Thanks to NEOTOKEO2001 for allowing me to hack his hack!

Edited by usinoh

Halloween III had nothing to do with the other Halloween movies. They just used the Halloween name to get more publicity. Michael Myers is nowhere in sight. Besides wholly abandoning the Michael Myers plotline, Halloween III departs from the slasher film genre which the original Halloween spawned in 1978. The focus on a psychotic killer is replaced by a "mad scientist" theme. Silver Shamrock is a Halloween Mask Company with a big secret, They want to kill your kids with a TV induced Mask Attack. Not a Bad movie, Just not Halloween.

post-3832-1152318210_thumb.jpg

Halloween III had nothing to do with the other Halloween movies. They just used the Halloween name to get more publicity. Michael Myers is nowhere in sight. Besides wholly abandoning the Michael Myers plotline, Halloween III departs from the slasher film genre which the original Halloween spawned in 1978. The focus on a psychotic killer is replaced by a "mad scientist" theme. Silver Shamrock is a Halloween Mask Company with a big secret, They want to kill your kids with a TV induced Mask Attack. Not a Bad movie, Just not Halloween.

post-3832-1152318210_thumb.jpg

Cool label I may have to use that :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hated kaboom but your game goes with this movie. Halloween was my favorite horror series ever

in halloween 2 micheal is burned to death.

then halloween 3 comes out a totl flop because it had nothing to do with micheal myers

then halloween 4 the return of micheal myers TEN YEARS LATER :D

In closing halloween 3 was the worst horror film in american history

I don't even own it

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My New HALLOWEEN III Tattoos:

ACC3DD64-1CB0-46C2-B3B9-9E843F96AFC0-9461-00000AD98FA33242.jpg

I got these on Halloween Day, not quite finished yet need to do some more coloring on the witch.

I'm a big fan of Halloween III, too! But, you sir are hardcore!

Is there any chance that Halloween III will be released on a cart?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hated kaboom but your game goes with this movie. Halloween was my favorite horror series ever

in halloween 2 micheal is burned to death.

then halloween 3 comes out a totl flop because it had nothing to do with micheal myers

then halloween 4 the return of micheal myers TEN YEARS LATER :D

In closing halloween 3 was the worst horror film in american history

I don't even own it

you hate Kaboom ?? :?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

One of the best movies from John Carpenter. It would have been cool if it was a stand alone movie with a different title. Maybe just, "Season of the Witch". I like how they deliberately made the movie seem to take place in a separate world by showing the main character watching a commercial for the Halloween movie on TV. I love Carpenter's "less is more" approach to filming. Every movie he made up until They Live is easily recognizable as one of his films. He has such a unique style.

• 7 years later...
1 hour ago, fakecortex said:

Awesome hack @SalemFrost7800!

john carpenter horror GIF by RETRO-FIEND

Thank you but I can't take full credit for this one, NEOTOKEO2001 made a KABOOM! hack that had multiple items being dropped and I changed those items for this this hack. If it were not for NEOTOKEO2001 I could not have made this one. Glad you like it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SalemFrost7800 said:

Thank you but I can't take full credit for this one, NEOTOKEO2001 made a KABOOM! hack that had multiple items being dropped and I changed those items for this this hack. If it were not for NEOTOKEO2001 I could not have made this one. Glad you like it.

In that case, I'll extend my "nice job" to @neotokeo2001 as well! I came across this having finally tried out the Halloween game (actually pretty fun!) and this hack was just a pretty sweet surprise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 6:23 PM, fakecortex said:

In that case, I'll extend my "nice job" to @neotokeo2001 as well! I came across this having finally tried out the Halloween game (actually pretty fun!) and this hack was just a pretty sweet surprise.

Try my Halloween II hack, it's a hack of Keystone Kapers and takes place in Haddonfield Memorial Hospital

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SalemFrost7800 said:

Try my Halloween II hack, it's a hack of Keystone Kapers and takes place in Haddonfield Memorial Hospital

That sounds awesome! Where can I find it? I searched the forums but I haven't had any luck. My apologies if there's an obvious place to look that I'm missing ?