IGNORED

Super Maria Sisters 2

atari2600land

I think I'm pretty much done with the first one, so here's a sequel. I'm planning to fit the maximum allowed 4k in this. There's gonna be special power-ups, secret stages, etc. In this first build, the blue star makes you get really big, like in New Super Mario Bros. Why be big? Because the buttons she needs to press to go on to the next screen are way up high. And if you get hit by an enemy, you shrink down. In this one, the button to get to the third stage just goes to the title screen because I haven't programmed the 3rd screen in yet. And if you get hit by an enemy, just walk to the left to get the blue star again. To get an item, touch it and press fire.

sms2.bas.bin

Edited by atari2600land

Here's a little further build, this is about half done because I have about 1,400 bytes left. I must say screen 4 is the hardest thing I've tried to figure out the code for to date. And screen 5 introduces an enemy I've had in my mind for a bunch of years: A rolling yellow sphere that goes back and forth. I wanted to put a smiley face on it, but it's too small.

sms2v072306.bin

• 13 years later...

We'll be featuring Super Maria Sisters 2 LIVE on tomorrow's (Wed Apr 8 ) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew