IGNORED

7 Sega Genesis Games to Go!

swlovinist

My name is John Hancock and I am a regular over at DP. I am a good friend of Rick Weis and am helping him with his NWCGE Vancouver event. I am nearing my 8th complete US collection and need your help. I have been extremely fortunate to have such wonderful people on this forum help me with my other collections. I am down to my last 14 US Sega Genesis games. I am looking for the games complete if possible. Here is what I am missing..

I cannot believe I am down to 6! Thanks to the great people of this site, I am at my final 7 Genesis carts that I need to finish my 8th collection. I do prefer boxed. I can trade or buy for any, I also take donations. Any help would be great, I am excited to be this close! Thank you so much DP members!

Sega Genesis Games to Go!

1. Aerobiz Supersonic-need game and inst...will trade well for this one..

2. ESPN Speedworld

3. Incredible Crash Dummies

4. Kawasaki Superbike Challenge

5. Rock N Roll Racing

6. TNN Bass Tournament of Champions(I have the 96 one)

7. Weaponlord

I am looking for a boxed Genesis Miracle Piano Teaching System complete and I am willing to part with TWO PRE PRODUCTION ATARI DEMO CARTS for it. One is a Demostration Cart for Bermuda Triangle, as well as a DEMO Cart of FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER. Both are very very rare, and would make any atari collection proud. I really want it.

Edited by swlovinist

There are actually 2 TNN Bass Tournaments for Genesis - TNN Outdoor Bass Tournament '96 and TNN Bass Tournament of Champions.

You shoudl be able to find Miracle Piano fairly easily it's just a matter of whether you want to pay what people are asking.

While we don't have doubles of any you listed maybe someone else can help you. Free Bump. ;) Good Luck!

I am working on my Genesis collection right now and have over 1000 boxes only at my house that I am sorting and keeping the ones I need so I might have a few you need. What they are worth is not what I am wanting to know right now but how rare are the ones you are looking for to find? I would guess you have tried to get them from Ebay? I think Genesis will be going up in value over the next few years.

Actually Miracle Piano for the Sega Genesis is very hard to find, especially complete in the box. The NES version is much more common.

I believe that I paid $35 for a loose Genesis version on ebay after looking for it for 3 years.

Smitty

There are actually 2 TNN Bass Tournaments for Genesis - TNN Outdoor Bass Tournament '96 and TNN Bass Tournament of Champions.

You shoudl be able to find Miracle Piano fairly easily it's just a matter of whether you want to pay what people are asking.

While we don't have doubles of any you listed maybe someone else can help you. Free Bump. ;) Good Luck!

Yeah, that Genesis one is very, VERY hard to locate. I was able to get a complete one on eBay just last year for $180.

And what about Outback Joey? It's got a full Sega label, was licensed by Sega, and released. Definitely not a proto or test, but it's hard to locate.

Edited by DreamTR

A couple updates. I am now down to 11 games. TRADE N GAMES, I will have a list tomorrow of what I need. I need several common boxes, and many sports. I also have some others on their that I am willing to trade or pay for. Thirdly, I am missing TNN Bass TOC to clarify. I have the other one. Finally as for what is considered part of the US sega collection, A very simular topic was brought up on DP(when it was up) on what is actually considered part of the offical US set. Everyone has their own opinoin. For me Outback Joey does not play on an acutal Genesis, but its own bundled hardware that uses its own unique controllers. While the heart of the system is a Genesis processor, it is different. It also was not commercially released to the public to purchase, but rather businesses. I have the a miracle cart, which is not in perfect shape, but I bought it for $45. It is better than nothing. I also have several other unique things that just add sparkle to my set.

1. Genesis pirate tetris cart

2. Game factory blue and green

3. several accolade preview betas(legit protos)Several are different than final release.

4. Several boxed acc and systems including the CDX, Gen 1, 2, 3, Xband Modem(sealed), and even a golf club acc!

For the few that can help me, here are the boxes I am missing for my set as well. I do trades donations and more!

Sega Genesis Boxes to Go!

McDonalds Treasue Land Adventure

Marsupilami

Simpsons Barts Adventure

NBA Hangtime

Atomic Robo Kid

Pele II

Unnecessary Roughness

Stormlord

Phantom 2040

Quad Challenge

Puggsy