IGNORED

Atari 2600 Jr video cable

atarigamer

I've lost my video cable for my Atari 2600 jr, and I was searching around atari2600.com's store for one, and I can't seem to find any "video cables" in their store... just "game cables"....I don't know if thats a power supply or video cable? There is no image, or product description...

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Atari-2600J...--PROD5158.html

Does anyone know? Or where I might purchase a good video cable for the Atari 2600 Jr?

wow seems to be happening alot these days. Anyhow if u mean video cable the RF adaptor in the back can be replaced easily i would go to your local radio shack pick up a rf switch box (the one that has game/tv switch on it) and buy a 2 prong wire which they have too, (1 end has 1 prong other end has another prong) id say it cost about.. 5-10$ for both of those. Btw i would go on there website and look up the part number helps alot and just show them it so they can look it up for ya at the store

The problem with those "flimsy pieces of shit" really is that the little guard thingies at the ends (as well as the plug itself) are very short. HOWEVER, from my personal experience, I can tell you those are the best cables to use for one of the woodgrain 4- or 6-switchers. Use the modern ones and they won't fit on the motherboard.