IGNORED

Silver Label Gravitar Great Shape $40 BIN

Shawn

I smell a side deal! tsk tsk.

Already reported to eBay.

it was a joke dude.

I sure hope so. I don't know the dude that posted that comment so you never know cause there is ALOT of people that wouldn't think twice about it.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I smell a side deal! tsk tsk.

Already reported to eBay.

WHAT THE FUCK???

Hey Shawn, You know this is a public forum? Man, I read quite a few of yours post's in other forums..and it's amazing how many times you have used this kind of language...maybe AA should put a muzzle on you... ;)

I am sure they were kidding...don't fly off the deep end.. :roll:

Life goes on...maybe the cart was dropped, cracked and you felt it wasn't fit to sell..that is your choice to end the auction...but since it wasn't..well as they say..if you can't take the heat..get out of the kitchen... :D

Edited by ItsAtariTime

Your Questions from other members are great! Its amazing how they helped your ebay sale. I get questions from people who think a fart is worth than my asking price or sister is about to die and they must get the cart.

I love the 'Sister is about to die' one.

Have you got the "I'm going to Iraq in a week. I NEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD this game before I go. Please end now. WORD." ;)

Always fun

Hey Shawn, You know this is a public forum? Man, I read quite a few of yours post's in other forums..and it's amazing how many times you have used this kind of language...maybe AA should put a muzzle on you... ;)

Dude what happened to the blue text above your post count ? Oh ya you never had any to begin with cause your not a moderator. Your just some AA new guy crackin' at a long time overall porductive and contributing member of the Atari community that just happens to use colorful words. ;)

You keep diggin down deep in those "other" forums I have not posted at in 2 years you might find some more stuff I wrote seeing as you like to read an critic what I have to say so much.

Oh, and God called for you, He wants the complex back. :P

EDIT: Why did this thread train wreck anyhow?? :?

Edited by Shawn Sr.