IGNORED

New pics of the basement 2600 wall

Cassidy Nolen

dude where did you find that?

I got that many years ago when I was more into arcades than consoles. I saw the corner bit of it (really just a green chunk) in a picture on ebay for another machine. I knew right away what it was and emailed the guy about it. Sure enough he wanted to sell it but I had to buy it and another one in order for him to sell. He did not know which one was complete but he said I should be able to get one working.

Took a BIG gamble on them and had them shipped to me. I had one incomplete single player and this one. Sold the red one to help finance the green one and got it 99% working (still have a horizontal index issue on the left player ship, eh, another day). Its been on the PhillyClassic shirt, KLOV, a book cover and theres even a pic of Cindy Morgan next to it on the web somewhere...

Almost sold it years ago to cover bills, glad I didn't!

C

Looks great Cassidy.

Nice to see an "organized" gameroom that is displayed with some class. Most of us have our stuff stored in a tangled mess or on cheap shelves. Yours looks very "wife" friendly and comfortable. :) :thumbsup:

Someday I must post my game room pics. It seems like it is in perpetual development.... I guess I'll never be finished. Still looking for a Computer Space.... Earliest game I have is a Quadrapong.

Regards,

-Lee

Great stuff, and a good incentive to finally start working on displaying my collection (still packed up in the attic right now). I got my Computer Space (well, just the empty body) coming in next Wednesday :)

Cheers,

Marco

Once its done you will HAVE to post some pictures Marco. :lust: I cant even begin to imagine what your collection would look like on display, though i'd imagine it would take up a whole room...

Thanks for the kind words, folks. It is very wife-friendly. Mostly she is a Pac Man or Centipede player on the arcade side of the room but she ventures into the CommaVid library (she's great at Cakewalk).

Marco, I would love to see your collection all in order. I am sure the rest of us humbly will bow at your altar of 8-bitness. BTW, post some pics of your CS cab when you get it. There was a parted out machine floating around about two years ago. PM me if you are interested in some contacts for parts.

C

Sweeeeeeet!!!

Quick Question, the Atari book all the way to the right with the loose carts in it. The pic is blurry on my computer are those the Bomb games in it, if so are they NTSC. Just wondering, I like to know how many are out there.

Also I know the book you are talking about and it is awesome, I knew I remembered youre name from somewhere you contributed a lot of pic's in that book. I used it all the time for a coin-op reference until my dog chewed it up. Wasn't it called something like "Price Guide to Classic Video Games" by David Ellis? I have to get another one of those, anyways cool room...it gives me a lot of motivation to get my Gameroom picture ready :)

Awesome job of display, Cas. The perfect location - straight ahead as you come down the stairs!

Marco, I second Cassidy's request to see your collection organized, photographed, and posted. We would ALL be missing something important if we didn't get to see it someday.