IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Must-Have DS Games

RSS Bot

There are some must-have DS games for my collection coming out in the coming months. I hope to get Yoshi's Island 2 for my birthday, but there's a couple more that I'd like to get to round out my collection a bit more once my b-day rolls around. BTW, this isn't a Wanted post because these games aren't even out yet. Star Fox Command, Mario Hoops 3 on 3, and of course the new Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I have some DS games I don't even play, like Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Feel the Magic: XY/XX I never play and just bought them to collect. The ones I have and play most often are New Super Mario Bros. & Mario Kart DS. I play Mario Kart DS almost on a daily basis. I'll keep Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass in original shrinkwrap just to say 20 years from now if there's a DS Age that I have one of the most popular DS games CIB never opened. Hope to get Break 'Em All, a new DS game sometime this week because it's only $20 and I like block-breaking games such as Breakout, Alleyway, Arkanoid, etc. The one I want most of all and is out is Trauma Center: Under the Knife, but don't PM me looking to trade (unless you happen to like NES games, then a deal might be reached.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1910