IGNORED

APF MP1000 Power Supply?

Retro Rogue

I've been wanting one for some time, just for the novelty of it, but after reading Mezrabad's Chronogamer blogs about the APF, I have since lost interest. If I came across one while thrifting, I wouldn't mind picking one up cheap. But I won't go hunting down one just to be disappointed like I was with the Odyssey2.

The APF M1000 and MP1000's have been popping up on eBay fairly frequently over the past six months or so for some reason. I've gotten two that way. I've only seen one computer component in about three years of looking. I'd really love one day to form a complete Imagination Machine, but it will obviously be extremely difficult...

Hey all, picked up an APF MP1000 a few months ago (half of the Imagination Machine) without a power supply. Does anyone know the polarity for it? The supply requirements are on the unit itself, but I don't want to pick up a replacement with the wrong polarity and blow it out.

I finally got an original power supply the other day but before that I used an NES AC adapter and had no problems.

y-bot