Sign in to follow this  
Almost Rice

Free pinball machine in Houston

I'm sorry, we don't allow false advertising here. I mean, come on, a basement in Houston?? :D

Seriously, I wish I could claim it, but I just don't have the room. Best of luck in finding a new owner!

If the seller would be willing to cart it to Michigan - his moving destination - I'm sure he could find a lot of people who'd be willing to buy it given the number of game collectors in the area. I still hope it finds a nice home with someone.

Holy dog poo. Don't call this guy I would say. Although I can't see what his angle is on this one since he is offering this up for free....

Chris

Holy dog poo. Don't call this guy I would say. Although I can't see what his angle is on this one since he is offering this up for free....

I should have looked at it more closely. 248 is not a Houston area code. I do not know if this guy is for real.

Its in Oakland County Michigan. He did say he was moving there. He looks to be using lots of free listing places. Craigslist and backpage.

Edited by Almost Rice

I should have looked at it more closely. 248 is not a Houston area code. I do not know if this guy is for real.

Its in Oakland County Michigan. He did say he was moving there. He looks to be using lots of free listing places. Craigslist and backpage.

Could be that he's using a cell phone he purchased in a different location.

Or maybe he just wants you to come into his basement to meet The Gimp, maybe play a little "pinball".

post-5874-1158508281_thumb.jpg

The person did exactly what I did....

He got a Michigan Cell phone. In fact... his area code is the exact same as mine. So... I'm sure he's cool