IGNORED

The Atariage community is just amazing...

Damon Plus

Seriously, I always end up playing the 2600 after visiting Atariage! . I always come back to the AA forums from time to time and, even though I don´t post much, I enjoy inmensely reading about the interesting discussions about the 2600 and its games. You guys never let me forget how great of a system it was :lust: :D

PS: Thanks for making my "Top 100 games" a sticky! You guys rock!!!

Definitely an amazing place...it's really fueled my desire to collect for the 2600 again (i've doubled my collection in the past six weeks or so). I've never seen a forum with so many generally friendly people, where it's all about the love of a hobby, not the typical internet oneupsmanship. Go AtariAge! :)

Seriously, I always end up playing the 2600 after visiting Atariage! . I always come back to the AA forums from time to time and, even though I don´t post much, I enjoy inmensely reading about the interesting discussions about the 2600 and its games. You guys never let me forget how great of a system it was :lust: :D

PS: Thanks for making my "Top 100 games" a sticky! You guys rock!!!

Yeap I been collecting Atari and other video games for over 20 years and when I found Atariage I said to my self "Finaly I found a place where other Atari lovers go to!" and been here ever since. :D

And don't you guy's like all the new Repo's, Hack's and even new original games that some of our members keep coming out with, my friends at work are floored to know that people are still making Atari 2600 games

Here, here. Most folks I know still easily remember Atari.

When I tell them tales of new carts and send them links to check it out themselves they are like...WOAH!!

After all these years Atari still has the ability to get you all excited...Just like Chistmas time back in the early 80's!!

The Atariage community is just amazing...

100% agree.

what we have in commun is the joy of playing atari game!!!! not everybody collect game. some people only have a few game and they are happy.

as for my self, I'm more a collector then a player but every time that I fire my atari2600 I always find the same excitment and joy that I had when I was young

so I will still come here everyday to see what atariage community will have to say :lust:

If you will not be turned...you will be DESTROYED! (shoots lightning) Young fool. Only now at the end do you understand. (shoots again) Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Heavy Sixer! (shoots) You have paid the price for your lack of an RF Shield!