IGNORED

05/31/07 House On Haunted Hill Cart Release

SalemFrost7800

Nope it's not a Ghost Manor or Venture hack. Wish I was good enough to insert Vincent Prices voice. I am going to release this hack to the board but I want to wait till after I get the new Halloween carts in the mail around Oct. 15th so please be patient for the next couple weeks. I still want to make a few more changes to it as well.

HouseHill_Rep.jpg

Edited by usinoh

Ghost Manor now there is a game I never could figure out what on earth I was supose to be doing! LOL

Wade

I am actually working on a yet unnamed hack of Ghost Manor, I never liked the opening part of the game where you have to play tag with the ghost in the graveyard so I will probably change that or do away with it altogether.

Yes I had no idea there was anything more to the game than that opening part in the graveyard.

So I agree with you fully, I never made it past that part to know there was anything more to it than that. I tried it a few times and every time I said what the heck am I suppose to be doing, nothing seems to be happening. So every time I gave up and put on something I liked playing.

The only other game I can think of is some Pancake game where you are suppose to eat pancakes I guess to win?

It is said there were thousands of games made for the system but I never saw that many, I have over a thousand but that includes a lot of hacks.

Wade

Yes I had no idea there was anything more to the game than that opening part in the graveyard.

So I agree with you fully, I never made it past that part to know there was anything more to it than that. I tried it a few times and every time I said what the heck am I suppose to be doing, nothing seems to be happening. So every time I gave up and put on something I liked playing.

The only other game I can think of is some Pancake game where you are suppose to eat pancakes I guess to win?

It is said there were thousands of games made for the system but I never saw that many, I have over a thousand but that includes a lot of hacks.

Wade

You should give Ghost manor another try, it only takes a few seconds to get past the opening scene, just chase the ghost around the graveyard and touch him 25 times than it switches to the inside of the Manor and the game becomes more fun at that point.

I plan to release HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL to the board on FRIDAY THE 13th

hohh2.jpg

I am looking forward to feedback on this game

hohh.jpg

Edited by usinoh

25 TIMES!!!!!! No wonder I never thought I was doing anything! ROFLOL!!!!! :rolling:

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it again. :thumbsup:

Wade

by the way can't wait to see what this hack will be, I hope you tried my Extream Monster Tag yet?

Wade

You should give Ghost manor another try, it only takes a few seconds to get past the opening scene, just chase the ghost around the graveyard and touch him 25 times than it switches to the inside of the Manor and the game becomes more fun at that point.

I plan to release HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL to the board on FRIDAY THE 13th

hohh2.jpg

I am looking forward to feedback on this game

hohh.jpg

The House On Haunted Hill

Starring The Ghost Hunter!

You are the world famous Ghost Hunter, you have been in some of the worlds most infamous Haunted Houses, Zachary Graves Mansion, Rustin Parr' house, The Amityville House and even a very Evil remote cabin in the woods. Now you have been hired by the eccentric millionaire Frederick Loren to investigate…

THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL

Enter the House

Turn the console power switch off before inserting or removing

the THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL cartridge. This will protect the electronic components and prolong the life of your Atari 2600 Video Computer System game.

Plug your Joystick into the LEFT CONTROLLER jack for a one-player game; plug a second Joystick into the right controller jack for two-player games. Hold the controller with the fire button to your upper left, toward the television screen.

See your owner's manual for details.

Press the fire button on your Joystick Controller to start the game. Use your Joystick to move up, down, and sideways down the long hallways. To capture a spooky creature simply grab it by running into it. Press GAME SELECT to choose a one or two player game. The numeral 1 appears at the lower left side of screen to indicate a one-player game, and the numeral 2 appears at lower left to

indicate a two-player game.

Press GAME RESET to stop a game in progress and return to the THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL title screen. Set the TV TYPE switch to color to play the game on a color set. Set it to B/W to play on a black and white television. The DIFFICULTY switches have no function in THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL.

Spooky Creatures

The Ghost Hunter has to try and complete 3 progressively hard levels of THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL.

Each level has eight spooky creatures. After you capture 50 spooky creatures, the next level will start.

As you progress through the House, the spooky creatures move faster and arrive more frequently.

When you finish capturing all eight spooky creatures, you immediately start the next level.

In each of the three levels the spooky creatures haunt you in the same sequence - you start with Ghosts and end with Ghouls. If you survive all three levels you are rewarded with a surprise "Spooky Creature." What could it be???

You start the game with three lives. Each time you touch a Tombstone you lose a life. The game ends when you lose your last life.

You win bonus lives at: 10,000 points, 30,000, 50,000,

80,000, 110,000, 150,000, and every 40,000 points thereafter.

The maximum number of lives that can be displayed on screen at

once is four; the maximum you can have is eight.

Evil Jack-Lanterns

After you finish the second set of Ghosts in the first level, the

game pauses and the Evil Jack-Lanterns appear on the screen. This

is a warning that from here on the game gets crazier because

the Spooky Creatures come at you faster and faster.

Scoring

You can score a total 999,999 points before the score rolls over.

OBJECTS POINTS

Ghosts 50

Witches 100

Skulls 200

Ghosts 300

Magic Urns 400

Ghouls 500

Necronomicons 500

Ghouls 500

Missing Heads 500

Tombstone Tips

Don't stay near the edge of the screen. This is where an item

first appears and you won't have time to see if it's a Spooky Creature or a Tombstone. When a Tombstone comes between you and a spooky creature wait until the path is clear to move up or down the screen.

Remember that you can wait in a single path as long as you like.

You won't be penalized, and it may give you more time to plan

your strategy.

"Mr. Pritchard you said they found hands and feet and things like that but they never found any head well would you like to see one of those heads? Would you all like to see one of those heads?" - Nora Manning

Than just make it through 3 levels of House on Haunted Hill and the missing heads will appear.

Edited by SalemFrost7800