IGNORED

Freebies trs-80 color logo and 3 oddysey2 games

Phantom

trs-80 color logo

Oddyssey2

PT barnums acrobats

KC munchkin

KC crazy chase maybe damaged? Has hole in it but looks maybe ok.

I cant test them or i would but they appear good.

PM me if interested. ciao

Anyone want these before I toss them?

You pay shipping and they are yours or i am looking for somethings like gameboy games if you want to swap. PM if interested. No paypal unless you pay the fee which should be small but Im not gonna pay to have them removed lol.

Edited by Phantom

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, Ive been a bit under the weather but i will review all PMs in the order they were received. These are still available. Im off to work and will be in touch. If anyone has changed their mind, please let me know thank you.

PS...I realy want to play Genghis Kahn on NES again so if anyone has that for trade, please let me know. I saw a post about games that youve lost sleep playing and that one almost put me into a seizure twice, no BS lol. I did however, conquer the world both times in about 24 hrs straight, then about 16 so I definately got better at it lol. Take care

PS2> Oh and it can be the crapiest cartridge ever, I just want to play it, I dont collect NES. Thanks

Edited by Phantom

can i have pictures of the TRS-80?, is it a system? or just a color logo display thingy?

would you accept for trade Pac-man Special color edition for gameboy?

Its a cart for the trs I guess. I cant test it but it looks ok. I will get back to evryone in the order PMs were sent. Im stil feeling crappy but wil be in touch soon thanks.

• 3 months later...