IGNORED

Homesoft

Shannon

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

#436 - Diamonds 2, Spellbinder and Scapeghost - part 1,2,3

#437 - games from Ironia 2017 (Tensor Trzaskowskiego, Pac-Mad, Piekieleczko), Laura - English Version, Multi Loops, Ate'em All and Tre Robbo 51

#438 - ABBUC Software Contest 2017 stuff (New Atari Game, Superfly XL (lite), War Room, The bounty Hunter vs Skarg Slick, Citron 3kg), The Way of the Exploding Fist, Kobieta Zmienna Jest... and Shamus +

Enjoy!

(link as above)

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
7 hours ago, miker said:

Duh, long time no write here... ;) 

Now the latest disk is 454 http://www.mushca.com/f/atari/index.php?idx=10 containing Magical Fairy Force, Montezuma Redux, Gravity Worms and Dirt Track Speedway as some other ones.

Magical Fairy Force... didn't notice this cool conversion. Many thanks, Miker!

• Like 1

There is an experimental TNFS mirror of the Homesoft archive at HOMESOFT.IRATA.ONLINE, for #FujiNet users.

This may actually get folded into atari-apps.irata.online.

but it is possible to either directly boot the XEX and ATR files on this archive with fujinet, or to use the N: device to run, or copy them elsewhere.

-Thom

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, tschak909 said:

Someday I wanna give the ppl involved with Homesoft a hug.

-Thom

Afaik,

it is just one man who does all those magical A8 things (hacking, cracking, converting, porting, turning into stand-alone files, patching+fixing, etc. etc.).

Don't know if I've mentioned it before but just wanted to say I'm incredibly thankful for the work done here in keeping the disks up to date. It's super convenient to have the homesoft collection as a resource, and between this, CSS cracks, and the preservation disks, it's just been a whole new age of Atari use.

• Like 3

Yeah, Homesoft is a great guy and incredibly humble. He/She appears around here from time to time.

Some NTSC fixes I did were based on Homesoft’s files, cause many issues are solved.

Just as an example, the original version of Monstrum has an almost unnoticeable glitch on a screen transition. Homesoft solved it.

• 1 month later...