Rhindle The Red

Do you own any import games?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own any import games?

• Yes, lots.
    • Yes, A few.
    • No, but I'd like some.
    • No, I'm not interested.
    • What are these "import games" you speak of?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I only own two, both of which I got while on different trips to Europe.

The first is Trackmania DS, which I got because it came out a few months earlier in Europe than it did in the United States. (Was actually my gateway drug into the world of Trackmania.)

The second is Disaster: Day of Crisis for the Wii, which never came out in the U.S. And, quite frankly, I fail to understand why.

Edited by Animan

• 1 month later...

i learned brazillian so i could get brazillian games, i learned japanese so i could get japanese games, i leanred italian so icould get games from italy :)

Actually i just learned how to use foreign sites to order games.

Edited by voltron

I have a nice ps1 znac x zanac I got from someone on here no too long ago. I also have a honk kong original nes game and a few neo geo games. I did have a weird 4 in 1 snes multi cart thats pretty cool it has gradius 3 on it. I may have sold it, I can't locate it at this time.....happens all the time. I have so much stuff I lose things now and then.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently started collecting for the PCE. It'll be around 40-50 when I'm done. There are a few misc for the JP Saturn/PS1 that I'd like to have (perhaps 10-20 for each system... exclusives mind you, non NTSC titles). Past that, I'm all NTSC except for the PAL versions of Master System games (which can't be helped).

I am in the UK and have picked up a few imports in the 90`s when i was performing various transactions,i do not mind them and infact have seen some very interesting cover and box artwork:-

(Gen US) Super Offroad

(Gen Jpn) Atomic Robokid ,Tatsujin ,Arrow Flash,Sword Of Sodan (cart only)

(Saturn Jpn) Virtua Fighter Remix

(Snes US) Jack Nicklaus Gold,James Bond Jr,Stunt Racer FX,Street Fighter (Snes US cart only) Super Mario World,Wrestlemania,Super Turrican

(Snes Jpn) Exhaust Heat II,Gradius III,Hyperzone

Edited by R.O.T.S

Oh, goodness. I've added at least two more imports to my collection. They are the Game Boy versions of Qix and Burai Fighter. Both games are a lot more challenging than their American counterparts, and that's why I sought them out.

You must be really good at video games... I would hazard a guess that you're big into Schmups...?

• 2 years later...