IGNORED

Complete Atari 5200 System w/ Multi-Cart

classics

** Available again, 3/18/2007 **

Includes Atari 5200 System w/ Power supply, switch box, joystick and 128-in-1 Multi-Cart with on-screen menu.

Everything is in good shape, the joystick could use a new rubber boot.

$150 + $15 shipping , PM if interested.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by classics

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump for Steve. if you need a system, and I have to tell ya the multicart is easy to use and makes playing easier than digging for carts. His spcls like this are the perfect buy. You are practically getting a free Console. If youre thinking about it. i wouldnt hesitate. Cheers, Ant

I agree :)

I purchased one a while ago and it is really cool. He even modded my system to A/V for me (a few extra bucks of course but it was still an AWESOME deal)

Thanks again man :)

Ok now Im pissed. I would have got mine modded if i Known! UGH!!!!

Ok Im over it but that would have been sweet without the big ass Jack laying around and yada yada yada, whats something like that cost? If i did it. I would have to buy a whole new 2 port from steve and sell this one here ebcause paying to ship that up n back and then paying for the mod isnt for me. So, thats what Id do. sell this one and get the next one.If you sell a modded console only, let me know Steve, 2 port only as I have a mint 4 port boxed away and 2 port i use most of the time except when im randy! :D :P LOL cheers :D

I can't remember the price (very reasonable though) but it was a special request I had since I hook all my systems up to an old Commodore monitor, and I just generally hate RF :) It works great though and was well worth it :)

I dont mind the Rf, would like to be able to use either actually but the AC mod is what i thought, like intellivision plugs in like a regular plug. Is that even possible? :?:

I dont mind the Rf, would like to be able to use either actually but the AC mod is what i thought, like intellivision plugs in like a regular plug. Is that even possible? :?:

Sure, just do a power mod like so :)

post-5887-1174359047_thumb.jpg

...and I just generally hate RF :)

And well you should, RF blows dead goats. Remember, friends don't let friends use RF :P

Which is why I got this bad boy for the 5200.

Oh, and Steve rocks! :D

• 5 months later...

How many of these do you HAVE, anyway?

Also, that doesn't look like 8-Bit Domain's video mod, Remo. Not that I would know for sure, since those dweebs STILL haven't sent out my package! If you've got another way to add S-video or even composite video to the 5200, I'd love to hear about it!

Also, that doesn't look like 8-Bit Domain's video mod, Remo.

Right, that is actually the power mod that eliminates the RF adapter stupid power plug in link. Oddly though the message code shows the picture insert to be where it should be (in the first reply block) it shows in the second.

Plugging the AC adapter into the unit is pure bliss compared to the stock RF/power adapter plug unit. :cool: