IGNORED

Any of you play AStar?

Recycled

It's the THIRD screen I'm stuck on. I'm embarassed. I figured out the first 2 pretty quick. I'm obsessive so I won't let my self go to the next screen without figuring this one out first. It has, I think, oranges on it. 2 in the upper right hand corner, 1 in the upper left. a smattering of them on the bottom 2/3rds of the screen.

Edited by Recycled

There is definitely a solution. Some of the screens really gave me a hard time, but you will figure them out. It's often one move you're doing in the wrong order that completely stumps you. I do wish the screens were numbered though. Sometimes I like to skip ahead to some I haven't played yet, but it's hard to tell one from the other. :?

There is definitely a solution. Some of the screens really gave me a hard time, but you will figure them out. It's often one move you're doing in the wrong order that completely stumps you. I do wish the screens were numbered though. Sometimes I like to skip ahead to some I haven't played yet, but it's hard to tell one from the other. :?

That's why I don't want to go out of order; I want to conquer each screen before moving foreward. What's the longest you've spent on one screen?

That's why I don't want to go out of order; I want to conquer each screen before moving foreward. What's the longest you've spent on one screen?

I don't know how long. When I get stumped on a certain screen, I turn it off and play something else. I let my subconcious work on the problem. Usually I figure out the solution next time I pop the game in.

Between levels 2 and 3 is probably the largest jump in difficulty in the game. The first two levels were designed to be kind of easy, and went into the game after all the others were done.

If you're still stuck, I did post a (very rough) solution finder / level editor in the homebrew forum a while back. Also if it's any consolation, level 3 is one that the program takes a really long time to solve.

Between levels 2 and 3 is probably the largest jump in difficulty in the game. The first two levels were designed to be kind of easy, and went into the game after all the others were done.

If you're still stuck, I did post a (very rough) solution finder / level editor in the homebrew forum a while back. Also if it's any consolation, level 3 is one that the program takes a really long time to solve.

I feel alot better. I've been working on this level for a long time. I haven't given up.

I breezed through the first 2 screens....I've been working on level 3 for over a week now.

Hopefully the solution will emerge soon and I won't feel the need to look at the "solution finder."

• 1 month later...

how many levels are there in Astar anyway? i'm tempted to buy this...

I'm not sure....I'm thinking eight-ish. I've never counted them.

I still didn't figure out level 3. I'm ONE move short....and can't figure out were to shave an extra one.

I started level 4....but it seemed difficult...so I may just go to 5 for now.

• 6 months later...

Great Game... I'm stuck on #3 too... one move short as well... been trying diff paths but end up much worse...

If you haven't bought this game & you like puzzles, you are missing out...

if you solve it....let us know.

You solve #3 yet?

I'm up to #5 so far... #4 was much easier...