IGNORED

Who Are You Anyway, Atari 2600 Fan?

phitter

I am just curious (and I apologize if this is somewhere else) as to the explanation for your username. Is it an alter ego? Part of some esoteric inside joke you care to reveal at this time? *Gasp* your actual name?

As for me, I go by "phitter" out of habit. I am a baseball freak and briefly operated a highly unsuccessful Cubs newsletter called the Pinch Hitter. As part of my brilliant marketing campaign I decided to use "Pinchhitter" as my username where ever possible. When I first signed on to eBay, however, "Pinchhitter" and "PH" were already taken so I shortened it to Phitter and have just kind of used it ever since.

Contrary to what you may have previously thought, I am not a pipe fitter, I don't work in a shoe store and trust me, I am certainly not trying to boast that I am somehow in better physical condition than you are.

-phitter

.sdrawkcab delleps llabnip si eniM

I chose it because one of the first forums I was on was pinball related. It just stuck.

My avatar is Baster - the player 1 pilot from Radiant Silvergun.

http://www.emuxhaven.net/~silver/Main%20Story.html

Normally I just go by DaveB which is neither distinguishing nor has a clever story behind it.

During the 80s and early 90s I ran a BBS I wrote and was known as The Dragon Master, or The Dm for short. All my software was released under SpiceWare as my last name is Spice.

When I started getting on internet sets, The Dm wasn't normally availabe so I started using SpiceWare.

:...mine is for my facination with all things related to minor league sports. I do not own ANYTHING that has to do with the 4 major sports leagues. When I started going to card shows looking for "oddball" (minor league) items, the vendors used to say, "here comes that minor league guy"...and it stuck :cool:

minorleagueguy

Basically, when I got my first home internet connection back in 1997, I'd acquired a CIB of Eternal Champions from Electronics Botique (back when they were still selling used 16-bit games!) and I found myself using Larcen Tyler (the catburglar) a lot, and I decided to use that just for the hell of it. It ended up sticking with me.