IGNORED

ADVENTURE 2

rjchamp3

I would have already ordered it, but I dont want to have to sign my life away just to purchase from the AtariAge store

Yeah, I'm curious what you mean also. If you mean you have to sign up for an account, well, that's pretty standard when ordering from an online store. Even with stores that don't require you to create an account, you end up entering the same information anyway (name, address, payment information) in order to successfully check out. And the store uses SSL, so the information is sent securely.

..Al

It's the simplest, and most streamlined of the online stores I use, and thats saying something, as they're all pretty simple and easy to use.

I'm actually giving my wife a shopping list, and I'm considering having her put me in for a copy... but I'm hesitant as I've been around here for quite awhile now and this has been the #1 anticipated arrival the entire time. So, I'm curious too. How close are we on this thing?

I preordered last year...and am still waiting patiently. If it wasn't Al and AtariAge, I'd be pissed. If I had known that it was going to be another year, I probably wouldn't have preordered. IIRC the original idea is that it would be out just after last Christmas. Oh well. I guess life gets in the way sometimes :)

I wonder how many of us preordered?

Edited by Lord Helmet

I pre-ordered as well :)

You know, they did say it would be out before Christmas, but they didn't say *which* Christmas! :P

It's funny; I may be alone here, but I'm actually ok with the wait. I'm sure all parties involved would like to get the game out as soon as possible, but there's a lot of QA going on. That being said, I am very much looking forward to it's release :)

...What I *am* annoyed about is the KISS Alive box set that was released yesterday - Best Buy was to have an exclusive two extra tracks ("2000 man" and "God OF Thunder") for the 'Milennium Concert" disc. It's even listed on the front. Guess what? No bonus songs at all. Apparently nobody has them.

oops - sorry, I got sidetracked... On with Adventure II! :)

Edited by PacManPlus

Yeah I gotta say that, "All you whiny ass bitches just continue to be paitent"... If you don't like to wait, go the Eric Cartman Nintendo Wii route... freeze yourselves! Those who watch South Park should appreciate...

MY $100.00 for two copies of this game were ordered the day it was available for preorder... Best $100.00 I've invested in video games in over 2 years... I trust Al, and AA... If it takes another 6 months to make this the best homebrew ever... SO BE IT! I'd rather invest my money into something that was created to the best of the authors ability, than have something RUSHED because of a few whiny bastards from the gimme generation that know nothing about patients start crying... Go play with your PS3, WII, or 360s, hell, go play with yourselves for that matter... But for CHRIST'S SAKE, PLEASE CAFEMAN, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT !!! We ALL support your hard work and great efforts! And in advance as always, THANK YOU FOR CREATING SUCH A GREAT SOON TO BE VIDEO GAME SQL!!! : )-

- Patiently waiting Daryl

It hasn't shipped yet. Sometime between a minute ago and 12-31-2006 at 23:59 is when I expect it to ship. A few hassly things we are taking care of. There will be an official announcement or explosion when it has shipped, you won't miss it. I'm not online much lately so I suggest not replying to me with questions, I won't reply promptly. :)