IGNORED

New Additions to AtariArchives.org

http://www.atariarchives.org/The team at AtariArchives.org, led by Kevin Savetz, has announced that two more classic Atari books are now available in their entirety online. The new additions are Atari Basic: A Self-Teaching Guide by Bob Albrecht, LeRoy Finkel, and Jerald R. Brow, and Computer Animation Primer, by David Fox and Mitchell Waite. These books weigh in over 800 pages taken together, so scanning and presenting these books online is an impressive amount of work. When you're finished reading these new additions, don't forget to take a look at all the other excellent material online at AtariArchives.org.

quote:

Originally posted by Junie:

So the Atari Field Tech Repair manuals are still not available anywhere online? Of course most interesting would be the Atari 2600 syetem

This has come up before and I don't believe they are available anywhere online yet. Would be a nice project for AtariAge, but I would need to get my hands on the manuals first. I think B&C or Best sells them.

..Al