IGNORED

Turbo / Atari 2600

xybot67

• 2 weeks later...
Again two weeks later anything new happening? ;)

Christ on a crutch, you people have no patience. Things are in motion. Chill... :cool:

Tempest

Hey when you are young and hip you dont stand still but you find that the Earth does ;)

Christ on a crutch, you people have no patience.

Apropos patience: Any news regarding your broken Meltdown proto?

Actually I need to check on that. I had a friend send it to a professional and I forgot to ask how it went.

Tempest

Christ on a crutch, you people have no patience. Things are in motion. Chill... :cool:

Tempest

Hey when you are young and hip you dont stand still but you find that the Earth does ;)

When you were youn, and your heart was an open book, you used to say live and let live!

Tempest

When you were youn, and your heart was an open book, you used to say live and let live!

You know you did, you know you did, you know you did! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I have been waiting patiently for news, but this topic just seemed to disappear. Is there any chance that we will ever be able to play this game on our trusty 2600s?

As Rom Hunter said, patience. This game will definitely come out so do not worry. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
i actually missed playing turbo

So you're assuming the proto is playable? :P

I may have misunderstood, but I was thinking it would be. The though of loading up Turbo into my own Atari has tickled back of my mind for a while.

I have to wait for other things in life, too, though. I'll wait for Turbo as long as necessary. :)

Cpuwiz, those 248 copies you bought to play Dominos with don't count. ;)

I too and understandably curious about this project. This has been going on for over a year and such, and even a noob can tell that the game is being finished. My question here is does the original programmer have any involvement in finishing Turbo? Com'n guys throw us a bone.