IGNORED

A game called Micro Fun?

airforcejane

Is there a game for the 2600 or any other Atari System called Micro Fun by Microlab? I found this game in a large pile and because of its unique label I decided to buy it and do some research. I tried to look in the Rarity guide, but I didn't find it or the company name. Also, what is the rarest and/or most cherished game in your collection? I'm sure this question gets asked all the time. Just humor me. I can't wait to hear the answers! I just started collecting Atari games last month. I only have 54 games. I learning a lot and I'm curious about others' collections.

Edited by airforcejane

Is there a game for the 2600 or any other Atari System called Micro Fun by Microlab? I found this game in a large pile and because of its unique label I decided to buy it and do some research. I tried to look in the Rarity guide, but I didn't find it or the company name. Also, what is the rarest and/or most cherished game in your collection? I'm sure this question gets asked all the time. Just humor me. I can't wait to hear the answers! I just started collecting Atari games last month. I only have 54 games. I learning a lot and I'm curious about others' collections.

Micro Fun is the gaming division of MicroLab, Inc.

It has nothing to do with the Atari 2600.

Here are some ads:

http://www.atarimania.com/lst_pub.php?LANG...n_sauver=Search

Could be your game is also there.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

I like everyone’s answers! I've added these games to my list of games I'm looking for. I found some information about the game I was looking for. It is nothing special. It has a rarity of one, but the label is not like the other one. It think it is for the 7800 instead. It says One-on-one then it says Micro Fun in larger letters and so that is why I thought it was called Micro Fun. I initially left it at my friend’s house and I didn't have access to it, but now I see that the game is just a basketball game. The label is completely white with black words. It has no pictures on it. Thanks for all your help!

I just read this:

Except for Pole Position II, all games Atari produced for the 7800 have a gray background. At the top of the label is the 7800 logo (generally in maroon). Under that is a color graphic unique to each game. Copyright text appears in black placed under the image. The end label is also gray, with the title text in maroon or black, followed by "ATARI 7800" in black text underneath the title in a smaller font. Some games also have the model number in black text on the end label.

http://www.atariage.com/label_page.html?Sy...&LabelID=58

This game does NOT say 7800 on it anywhere. Now, I'm not so sure what to think about it. It has a white background, not a gray one.

Any ideas about it?

I have several R6 titles in my 2600 collection:

Gunslinger

Missile Command

Night Driver

(those are Sears pic labels, BTW)

Ghost Manor (single end)

the Official Frogger by Sega (this one is CIB)

Sea Hawk

As for most cherished out of my entire game collection, that covers the entire set of Sears picture label carts. Some of my boxed RPG's come close, but not quite.

My rarest game overall is either Tank Command or NFL Blitz 2001. I lean towards Tank Command on that one.

The titles I paid the most for are Tank command ($100) and Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram ($50+tax for the game and $50 plus tax and international shipping for the Twin Stick).