IGNORED

Complete Quadrun, how high will it go?

2600 Forever

Cassidy,

I was fooling around, a bit. But you have to consider that the number of big $$$ spenders is limited. See what happened to the Atlantis II auction when wonder007 wasn't bidding. There may always be that one bidder (or two) that push up the price of a certain auction, but I'm still convinced most 2600 prices are extremely inflated.

Mind you, people that will reply to my thoughts, claiming the opposite is true, have paid $$$ on games in the past that are worth only a fraction in today's market (just like me, btw!).

Cheers,

Marco

Marco,

Has this title boxed gone down that low now? Man, I never thought I'd see it that cheap. Guess the auction is still in full swing but I think this is poor timing. Most folks can't drop this money on themselves before the holidays and most folks would not ask for a gift like this...

C

Just sit back and relax, unless another wonder turns up, prices on these games will go down.

Cheers,

Marco

There are a couple people who seem to be waiting in the wings. Take a look the auctions that toymailman has won. Also Odessagirl seems to be a hardcore bidder as well. And DreamTR still has some games he needs. The fact is the only way a high priced game will go down is if a stash of them are found in the wild. Like Motorodeo and Ikari Warriors. And if you look at the long run of even those games they even go up. A good example of this is Cakewalk, Stronghold, and Rescue Terra I.

Edited by homerwannabee