IGNORED

what rare games do you have?

Shroo-man

Hi. Ive been looking throught the blogs and such and its hard to find any photos of people rare carts which I thought was a bit strange considering the nature of this website. So does anyone have photos of their collection in their blog? they dont have to be holy grails or anything, actually even just photos of a common colllection would be good too.

I used to have a number of rare gems like Glibs, SQ: Water World and such but I'm not really a collector and opted to sell them to people who could appreciate the rare stuff. I'm more of a gamer who'll be happy with repros.

Right now I think the rarest item is a CIB Sorcerer's Apprentice. Label is very spotty, almost all dark but box and manual are in decent shape.

Compared to others' collections, mine is still a starter collection (about 150 games now.) My rarest ones rate only a 6 on the guide right now.

My previous collection, which I sold before I got married (needed the $$ for wedding stuff) was Chase The Chuckwagon. Back then, it was considered to be rarer than it is today.

My rarest would be either Cosmic Corridor or my Magicard repro.

Besides CC, I don't have anything rarer than a 5, which I've made peace with. Most of the really rare games aren't that good anyway.

Everytime somebody says that Boing! immediately comes to mind. I've also had a lot of fun playing Gas Hog.

Well using the rarity guide as a guide (go figure) and listing anything that's at least a "5"

Demolition Herby

Track And Field

Pengo

Time Pilot

Snoopy And The Red Baron

Pete Rose Baseball

Mr. Do!

Kung Fu Superkicks

Miner 2049'er

Laser Gates

Montezeuma's revenge

King Kong

Jawbreaker

H.E.R.O.

Cosmic Commuter

I guess. Not really into the whole "collecting for the sake of collecting" thing. I only get games I wanna play but sometimes you get something in a pile of stuff and get a rare one, King Kong for example, I would never have paid for that crap otherwise