IGNORED

Last 10 games you will ever play

majinbuu

Hmm lets see i dont have any family ( at least that i care about, and the feeling is mutual, so i will spend time with my family...My Woody!)

1. Reactor

2. Ms.Pacman

3. Pitfall

4. Gorf

5. Zaxxon

6. Space Invaders

7. Tutankham

8. Quest for quintana roo

9. Phoenix

10. Yar's Revenge

Spend the time with your family instead.

I agree, spend the time with your family, but if you must spend it playing videogames then pick four player games like Warlords. You could even get a Gamecube and spend time with your family playing Crystal Chronicles and Super Monkey Ball. Xbox Pirates is fun with four players, too.

But seriously, take walks with your family, read to your kids, snuggle and watch movies with your sweatheart. If you are still single spend time with the people you love.

well I don't have too many people close to me except my brother. I was hoping I could spend time with him playing games and trying to forget what is to come. That's why I wanted a top 10 list. Thanks so far for your help.

Here's something fun to do. Buy a large lot of Atari 2600, like 50 or so. Try for instructions but if not most of them are readily availible on line. You and your brother could have a blast looking at the labels first and trying them all out, see what they end up looking/playing like. This is a lot of fun and really wouldn't take that long. I could give a top ten list but you would have a lot more fun doing it this way and discovering which ones you like on your own. Also sometimes games are soooo bad it's almost funny and that alone can make them worth a play now and then :D

Edited by Crazy Climber

Hmm lets see. There aren't ten games that I can think of but three that woudl rank as the last games I ever play would be :-

1 An original copy of Magicard due to the fact I have never seen one in the wild.

2 Go Go Home Monster for the same reason as above.

3 Good Luck Charlie Brown unless it gets dumped soon.

Here's something fun to do. Buy a large lot of Atari 2600, like 50 or so. Try for instructions but if not most of them are readily availible on line. You and your brother could have a blast looking at the labels first and trying them all out, see what they end up looking/playing like. This is a lot of fun and really wouldn't take that long. I could give a top ten list but you would have a lot more fun doing it this way and discovering which ones you like on your own. Also sometimes games are soooo bad it's almost funny and that alone can make them worth a play now and then :D

I agree, this is a great way to have fun together and can be much cheaper than to buy certain games, bulk lots with systems can be really cheap and the exploration through the games can be hours of fun.

Hi there

On somewhat of a morbid topic, what 10 games would you really get into before you died. I may not have much time left, so I dont want to have to sift through they 1000's games for the 2600.

Please help someone in need.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam, I read some of the replies. I see that you and your brother have taken up the 2600,

to take your mind off stuff, thats cool. Vintage electronics. :cool:

Space Invaders is a great two player game.

I play alone, so I don't know what to rec... but I'll try

Wizard Of Wor,

Freeway

Frogger

Mrs. Pac-man

Mario Bros

Kaboom!

Midnight Magic

Keystone Kapers

Winter Games

Demon Attack

Othello

Canyon Bomber

Super Breakout

Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

PS. Best of faith and hope to you.

thanks for the pm jacob, I really appreciate it i this part of my life. Sorry I couldn't reply by pm, it seems it got deleted. Thank you again for your understanding. The 2600 was my first foray into gaming, so I really have a nostalgic feel for it and you guys helping me means alot.

Hi there

On somewhat of a morbid topic, what 10 games would you really get into before you died. I may not have much time left, so I dont want to have to sift through they 1000's games for the 2600.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam, I read some of the replies. I see that you and your brother have taken up the 2600,

Wizard Of Wor,

Freeway

Frogger

Mrs. Pac-man

Mario Bros

Kaboom!

Midnight Magic

Keystone Kapers

Winter Games

Demon Attack

Othello

Canyon Bomber

Super Breakout

Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

PS. Best of faith and hope to you.

btw, wizard of war really kicks ass

thanks for the pm jacob, I really appreciate it i this part of my life. Sorry I couldn't reply by pm, it seems it got deleted. Thank you again for your understanding. The 2600 was my first foray into gaming, so I really have a nostalgic feel for it and you guys helping me means alot.

Hi there

Thanks

Sam

Wizard Of Wor,

Freeway

Frogger

Mrs. Pac-man

Mario Bros

Kaboom!

Midnight Magic

Keystone Kapers

Winter Games

Demon Attack

Othello