IGNORED

I am updating the Atlantis II registry

homerwannabee

Updated yet again to include Mad_Docs cart on Ebay.

1.Marco:Cart, Box, Original contest Docs. (got his from 5th Ghost, who got this from from the original contestant)*

2.Decypher: Cart (Got his from Dino who go his from Bloated monkey. Bloated Monkey got his 2 carts he had from Ebay)

3.Wonder 007: Cart, Box, and Original contest docs ( probably was BuyAtari's, BuyAtari got his from Kenny Brooks off Ebay in 2000, and Kenny Brooks got his off Ebay in 1998, Docs were 5th Ghosts, the Box was what Wonder007 got off Ebay) .

4.Meanguns:Cart, Original contest docs (Was original contestant)

5.Gospeedde: Cart, Ed Siegler: Cart, (Got from Ed Siegler who got his from his brother Joe who was an original contestant)

6. Crunchysuperman: Cart, Box sticker (Got from myself, Who got his from Video Game Addict who got his off Ebay)

7. Myself: Cart, Original contest docs (Got from original owner off ebay)

8. Rick Weis: Cart, Box, ( Not to sure of where he got his from?)

9. Bloated Monkey: cart

10. Mr. Mystery/Mark Sumner:Cart, Box, original docs,Most complete of anyones. (Mysterious person that Wonder007 vagely mentioned in a couple of posts . Probably the same guy as Mark Sumner)

11. Ianoid: Cart,Has the box but no sticker, (Got his from FND)

12. Unknown: Cart (Got his from Zeitshabba who got his from solow_rider)

13. David Park: Cart, Box, (Got his from his Uncle Ken who was an original contestant)

14. Mr. Mystery II: Cart, Docs(Original Contestant)

15. Nicola: Cart (Got his off Ebay)

16. Atari2600lives: Cart,(Got his from Wonder007 who got his off Ebay)

17. Revolutionika: Cart

18. Decypher: Cart (Got off Ebay from gephral)

19. Anonymous: Cart, Box (Got from Scrabbler15 the Original Contestant)

20. Mad_Doc: Cart (Original contestant)

*5th Ghost originally had 2 different sets of Original contest docs, but only one cart.

xx. Ataridolemite: Box, original Docs. (Original contestant) Does not have cart.

xx. Box and sticker floating around the internet.(Probably 5th Ghost's)

Ok, there are definetly some holes in this and possibly some inacuracies in regard to the Atlantis 2 owners. If you have any more information it would really be appreciated.

xx. Two complete Atlantis II sets that zeitshebba mentioned of some anonymous users having.

• 1 month later...

1.Marco:Cart, Box, Original contest Docs. (got his from 5th Ghost, who got this from from the original contestant)*

2.allhollowseve2000: Cart (Got his from Decypher who got his from Dino who go his from Bloated monkey. Bloated Monkey got his 2 carts he had from Ebay)

3.Wonder 007: Cart, Box, and Original contest docs ( probably was BuyAtari's, BuyAtari got his from Kenny Brooks off Ebay in 2000, and Kenny Brooks got his off Ebay in 1998, Docs were 5th Ghosts, the Box was what Wonder007 got off Ebay) .

5.Gospeedde: Cart, (Got from Ed Siegler who got his from his brother Joe who was an original contestant)

6. Crunchysuperman: Cart, Box sticker (Got from myself, Who got his from Video Game Addict who got his off Ebay)

10. Mr. Mystery/Mark Sumner:Cart, Box, original docs,Most complete of anyones. (Mysterious person that Wonder007 vagely mentioned in a couple of posts . Probably the same guy as Mark Sumner)

13. David Park: Cart, Box, (Got his from his Uncle Ken who was an original contestant)

21. Cannibal Cat: Cart (got his from a friends uncle who was an Original contestant)

22. Pinelands: Cart

23. Pinelands: Cart, Original Contest Docs, with envelope.

24. Injoynit: Cart, Original Contest Docs.

*5th Ghost originally had 2 different sets of Original contest docs, but only one cart.

xx. Ataridolemite: Box, original Docs. (Original contestant) Does not have cart.

Ok, there are definetly some holes in this and possibly some inacuracies in regard to the Atlantis 2 owners. If you have any more information it would really be appreciated.

xx. Two complete Atlantis II sets that zeitshebba mentioned of some anonymous users having.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yet, another person to add to the list! :)

2.Trusty1: Cart (Got his from allhollowseve2000 who got his from Decypher who got his from Dino who go his from Bloated monkey. Bloated Monkey got his 2 carts he had from Ebay)

5.Gospeedde: Cart, (Got from Ed Siegler who got his from his brother Joe who was an original contestant)

21. Cannibal Cat: Cart (got his from a friends uncle who was an Original contestant)

25. HHWolfman: Cart

2.allhollowseve2000: Cart (Got his from Decypher who got his from Dino who go his from Bloated monkey. Bloated Monkey got his 2 carts he had from Ebay)

Hello can you please add me to the list. I got this cart for allhallowseve2000 #2 on the list. Thank you.

post-9570-128407643785_thumb.jpg

post-9570-12840764454_thumb.jpg

post-9570-128407645391_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Should of updated this a little sooner. Sorry about that

2.Trusty1: Cart (Got his from allhollowseve2000 who got his from Decypher who got his from Dino who go his from Bloated monkey. Bloated Monkey got his 2 carts he had from Ebay)

3.Wonder 007: Cart, Box, and Original contest docs, Defend Atlantis standee( probably was BuyAtari's, BuyAtari got his from Kenny Brooks off Ebay in 2000, and Kenny Brooks got his off Ebay in 1998, Docs were 5th Ghosts, the Box was what Wonder007 got off Ebay) .

6. Anonymous: Cart, Box Sticker (Got from Crunchysuperman who got theirs from myself, Who got his from Video Game Addict who got his off Ebay)

26. David Park: Cart, original paperwork (Got his from his uncle)

• 2 months later...

Update. :)

3.Wonder 007: Cart, Box, and Original contest docs, ( probably was BuyAtari's, BuyAtari got his from Kenny Brooks off Ebay in 2000, and Kenny Brooks got his off Ebay in 1998, Docs were 5th Ghosts, the Box was what Wonder007 got off Ebay) .

6. Anonymous: Cart, Box Sticker (Got from Crunchysuperman who got theirs from myself, Who got his from Video Game Addict who got his off Ebay)

7. Wonder : Cart, Original contest docs, and standee (got from myself, got from original owner off ebay)

26. David Park: Cart, original paperwork (Got his from his uncle)

How many sets of paperwork does Wonder007 need? :ponder: :D

Well, the one I currently, on the letter, the letterhead is blue-colored.....the one I bought from Homerwannabee is gray so I got both variants of the letter. I also needed the tie breaker letter and the Defend Atlantis II information....it also helps that he had the envelopes....so now I just need the scuba gear and the shirt and I should be set. Not sure if I need two Atlantis II carts but I will keep them for now.

How many sets of paperwork does Wonder007 need? :ponder: :D

Well, the one I currently, on the letter, the letterhead is blue-colored.....the one I bought from Homerwannabee is gray so I got both variants of the letter. I also needed the tie breaker letter and the Defend Atlantis II information....it also helps that he had the envelopes....so now I just need the scuba gear and the shirt and I should be set. Not sure if I need two Atlantis II carts but I will keep them for now.

Interesting!! I didnt realise that there were multiple letterheads for the documentation :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There is one on Ebay now, looks very suspicious....low feedback, plus the fact that one of his two feedbacks is for buying an Atlantis cart!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2905459446151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290545944615&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

What do you guys think?

Troythetoyboy from Tigard OR...

Lindasal from OR...

Allhallowseve from Tigard OR...

Connection or coincidence?

• Like 1