IGNORED

tiger handhelds

People are in luck, I have some of these games in Sealed packages. Never played!

If anybody wants them, send me a PM and lets work something out.

Baseball 1987

Football 1987 x2

Bowling 1987 x2

Ninja Fighter 1991 x2

Mortal Kombat Barcodzzz (with cards)1994

could you post some pics please? :)

Isn't the simons quest one worth something? Eh. I've got that, tons of sports ones, gauntlet, mega man 3 double dragon watch, double dragon 3, karate, paperboy, pit fighter...

they all suck hard as games but are fun to collect. Cheaper than game n' watch anyway

love to have that heavy barrel, karnov, or xmen one. Be cool to have the cabinet too, great game

Actually I bet the X-men LCD is better than the NES

Edited by DickNixonArisen

there was one I don't even remember the name of, but it had a light gun (I was curious just to see if it indeed actually did anything)

Was it Virtua Cop (picture here: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1205106081841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120510608184&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER])?

I had it as a kid. I used to use the gun alone as a toy, though, because it made a pistol sound (*pew pew pew*). Based off of that ridiculous price, I hope when I go to my parents house this summer I can find all the parts and hope I didn't leave the batteries in it :(

I also had Battletoads and Crash Dummies handhelds. Man, memories ...

there was one I don't even remember the name of, but it had a light gun (I was curious just to see if it indeed actually did anything)

Was it Virtua Cop (picture here: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1205106081841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120510608184&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER])?

I had it as a kid. I used to use the gun alone as a toy, though, because it made a pistol sound (*pew pew pew*). Based off of that ridiculous price, I hope when I go to my parents house this summer I can find all the parts and hope I didn't leave the batteries in it :(

I also had Battletoads and Crash Dummies handhelds. Man, memories ...

That's it exactly. I guess someone else is curious if the game will work or not too. I remember seeing way back in the day, but the price, my god the price...