IGNORED

Extra Wii for sale.

Trench

A friend of mine wanted me to sell a Wii of his. Ebay is way too crowded. If anyone would like to make an offer (with shipping costs), just pm me.

Tell me what kind of shipping you would like as well. The package will probably weigh about 10lbs after it's all packed securely.

I will oversee the packing and shipping of it, so don't worry.

Lol Phant-- Now why would I'a bid $260 on my own ite... hey wait a minute! That woulds been brilliant! :) Hmmm-- Ok, if it's mine, I now raise the bid to $400!

But since it's not, I pass. :)

I'm SOOO over auctions right now... lost out on a game cartridge on Ebay to the same guy who won the same game last month. Now today, 2 items I sold that got a good price were cancelled AFTER the auction ended cuz the seller said they were unauthorize dbids (read-- changed their mind) and ebay won't do jack about it....

Grrr.... Ebay wants me to relist them now, but I think this may be one of the WORST weeks to list with everyone Christmas shopping and being short on cash. Bitches even removed the lsiting so I can even second chance it. I'm pissed.... and I'm done ranting and thread jacking.

Buy this guys Wii people.

$300 shipped would be a fair price. The system is 250 plus the guy had to pay tax so say 270. Shipping via fedex for something like that is only about $10.

The simple fact is that this isn't a PS3. The Wii is still available in some stores, and new shipments have been arriving at various retailers. I don't know if your friend is expecting to flip this deal for a profit, but the chances of him doing so successfully are slim.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...