IGNORED

FS: Atari 2600 carts Tapper, Frontline, Congo, others

Cassidy Nolen

Word,

Raising some fundage for the holidays: LMK if you dig on something and we can go from there. If you want to trade me for something I need boxed, check here and there is a link to my Sears boxes I need too. Cash/paypal works too. Make me an offer. Discount on multiple items.

Condition and/or details:

Congo Bongo: heavy actiplaque and some writing and adhesive on the left lower corner

Congo Bongo: VERY good condition; will include a manual but it is missing one of the foldout pages (not pictured)

Tac Scan: good condition on both

Commando: the only loose one I have ever had

Star Trek; good condition

Tapper; some actiplaque but works great and displays well

Frontline; nice shape overall

Bridge; good condition

Solar Fox; good shape

Spikes Peak/Artillery Duel: Nice double ender overall

Honestly, if you are in the market, you know better what they are worth than I do. I hate listing stuff to see a week later they are half of what I am asking. Make me an offer. If its low, I'll ridicule you and send you on your way :) Seriously, just ask and we can go from there. :)

SOLD The ONLY one I will ask a price for is the Coleco Telstar Arcade Cartridge 4 with original envelope and manual. I am asking $50 shipped priority in the US. The cart does work and is in very good condition as is the single sheet double sided manual. This would have been trifolded and then wrapped around the envelope in the box. I have ever only seen a box for Cart 2, not even entirely sure there was a box for this one (someone confirm?). If you want it, shoot me a message. This is as rare as it gets for that system (which ain't no River Patrol, sister :) ). There were four carts made for the system. Apparently only the first three really were advertised.

Cassidy

post-571-1164069060_thumb.jpg

One down. Any others?

This almost pays for the ticket I got coming home from work Friday.....@#%#$% no front plate on my car. Stupid law enforced by somebody with an attitude. Got to love it. Right from a center lane? No problem. Me flowing in traffic, minding my own business and a good looking car? Busted. Jerk.

Wait, I was trying to sell games not complain. Sorry.

C