IGNORED

Statistics

I absolutely love the new statistic functions. :D

Maybe there should be some additional private informations possible on the profile page (e.g. Country, Gender, Year of Birth).

I really would like to see some statictics about which countries are the most active ones (always behind the US of course :wink:).

I absolutely love the new statistic functions. :D  

Maybe there should be some additional private informations possible on the profile page (e.g. Country, Gender, Year of Birth).

I really would like to see some statictics about which countries are the most active ones (always behind the US of course :wink:).

The Statistics page is great. I can't beleive the amount of posts per day and everything else :wink:

Private information like Year of birth would be great, that would eliminate the posts asking everyone their ages. Also using this information it would be great to see a average age made from this data. Usually I heard the average is 30 - 40+

[The Statistics page is great. I can't beleive the amount of posts per day and everything else  :wink:

The number of posts per day is an average based on the total number of posts and the number of days the forum has been online. When we first put the site up, we weren't getting that many posts per day. That number has steadily increased over time, and we are now getting over 700 - 800 messages a day posted here in the forums!

You can confirm this yourself by going to the Search page, putting in '*' for 'Search for Author', setting 'Search previous' to '1 Day', and 'Display results as' and setting 'Display results as'Posts'. Then click on the Search button and be a little patient. I just ran it now and got back 768 messages. :)

..Al

It scares me that Stan posts more than the Als :)  :wink:  :wink:

Quantity vs. Quality? ;) ;) ;)

Yer right, I do think my posts are of a much higher quality than Al's, even if he has almost as much quantity as I do. :D :D :D

Are you trying to tell me something, Thomas? Do I need to sic moycon's "What might have been" on you again? :D :D

By the way, Noble, it scares me too. :shock: