IGNORED

a dream that died...my atari rant for today

PressureCooker2600

I'm telling ya, come shop in OKC. We just got a new game store here and I went in, shot the breeze with the manager, and bought a fistful of games for less than half of what they are worth.

The Vintage Stock deals in more than just Atari brand carts, too. They had quite a few Fox and Data Age games (until I walked in, that is), and they've got a mix of other brands like US Games and Mattel.

i actually got lucky the other day....i was at the revenue office renewing my license....afterwards me and my fiancee decided to go to the thrift store that was next door and lo and behold...i got me

ultraverse prime, android assault, microcosm, and double switch (which i already had) for the sega cd, columns for the genesis, and an NES Advantage joystick for around 5 bucks

i coulda bought rise of the dragon, but i already had it.......

but i already had double switch too..... :roll:

i actually got lucky the other day....i was at the revenue office renewing my license....afterwards me and my fiancee decided to go to the thrift store that was next door and lo and behold...i got me

ultraverse prime, android assault, microcosm, and double switch (which i already had) for the sega cd, columns for the genesis, and an NES Advantage joystick for around 5 bucks

i coulda bought rise of the dragon, but i already had it.......

but i already had double switch too..... :roll:

Good score! Our thrift shops around here don't seem to accept the old stuff anymore. Goodwill here refuses computer stuff older than 1999 or 2000, so no hope on finding Atari 8-bit. Also seems like they are not getting in any 2600 stuff anymore as well. :sad: