IGNORED

In Developement Games

sandmountainslim

Which of these "In Developement" games will eventually be released on cart form and which ones shall remain unfinished forever?

WP

Bounce!

Chronicles of Airata

CiE

Colony 7

Death Derby

Eric Bergstrom's KC-135

Fade Out

Incoming!

Laseresal 2002

Leprechaun

Man Goes Down

Master Mind Deluxe

Master of Arcturus

Radial Pong

Reflex Lee Fastenau

Robot City

I had every opportunity to work on Death Derby over the summer but then started working on Chimera. Even though I'm not doing the circuit design, you'd be amazed how much time it takes discussing it. It's okay if DD gets removed from In Development but I still don't consider it a dead project. I would like to see another developer volunteer to finish it, however. I used to have a need to finish it myself, but I'll feel like I can take enough credit for my contribution to Chimera to earn my merit badge.

Glad to hear about Colony 7. I understand the graphics are quite good in that one. ;)

Too bad about Radial Pong - it was a very cool idea.

Others in development (from Trogdor's blog):

The Battle of Midway

Stellar Fortress

Hunt the Wumpus

Labyrinth

Coastal Chaos

Plus, there's:

Plops

Bob's port of Elevator Repairman

Moth

Sync (which is a collection of four games: Jitter, Flow, Gate and Here)

Rip Off

and Thomas posted an unamed minigame concept in his blog awhile back, too

And this doesn't even take into account batari Basic games being developed. (I really should follow that forum more.)

That list is woefully out of date--I need to remove several of those games and add several others that are in active development.

..Al

I'm STILL eagerly awaiting the announcement of a Reflex cart, but it's been so long now. More paddle games!

Reflex uses either the driving controllers or joystick. The game is nearly complete, I'll have to write Lee Fastenau to see if he has any time to wrap it up. :)

..Al

And this doesn't even take into account batari Basic games being developed. (I really should follow that forum more.)

You should. The developers are getting pretty darn good at using the platform. The second ever (?) bBASIC game to go to cart will soon be out in the form of the Phantom/Pirates double-feature. My guess is that it will take you awhile to realize that they're actually bBASIC games. ;)

You should. The developers are getting pretty darn good at using the platform. The second ever (?) bBASIC game to go to cart will soon be out in the form of the Phantom/Pirates double-feature. My guess is that it will take you awhile to realize that they're actually bBASIC games. ;)

And whenever I get done with it, GoSub!

shameless plug. I know. I'm sorry.