IGNORED

Crazy Kong 2600

sandmountainslim

Yer Friendly Neighbourhood Non-Programmer Idea Peddler has the solution to everyone's "DK Frustration"!

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...mp;game_id=7430

Who is willing to attempt to port this to VCS?

Will this get more traction than Fonz?

Who knows? :D

WP

• 2 years later...

Maybe these will spark some interest for a better Donkey kong and junior! I did some hacking of the two, added some of my magic of hacking sprites, along with afew other members hacks and I put them together take a look!

dk_arcade_final.bin

Dkjr.bin

still the same game play, but you have to agree it looks a bit better than the orignal games.

corby

Maybe these will spark some interest for a better Donkey kong and junior! I did some hacking of the two, added some of my magic of hacking sprites, along with afew other members hacks and I put them together take a look!

dk_arcade_final.bin

Dkjr.bin

still the same game play, but you have to agree it looks a bit better than the orignal games.

corby

Hi Corby

Yes,it looks really better,than the original games.But the ape still looks ugly.

greetings Walter

• 1 month later...

People are always bringing up copyrights and Nintendo! So why not just call it KONG! Or KONG JR.

I mean I was thinking about it one day, and what is a Donkey Kong???? He's an Ape! not a Donkey! lol Unless one of his parents was a Donkey.

Universal city studios cried because of trade mark infrigment, they thought it was like their KING KONG movies but lost. so i guess Donkey kong name worked.

Dammit I need to learn to program! I guess i'll have to check the batari basic site and learn it! or try to.

• 5 months later...