IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

At last - an Atari 800 - a little bit grubby but should clean up OK,

just arrived today so haven't fired it up yet as I need to get a

power supply down and I'm out tomorrow so Saturday seems

my best chance (though I need to Christmas shop too).

Hmmm...Christmas shop or play with a new aquisition....decisions, decisions...

sod it! there's another christmas next year :D

• 2 weeks later...

oops, this is starting to get expensive, probably paid too much, but couldnt resist.

Very, very nice indeed!

I still have not managed to get a Jag, was bidding on one yesterday but it is already over AUD$200 and has not finished yet.

I did take delivery of a brand spanking new FB2 two weeks ago (thanks again Murph74).

oops, this is starting to get expensive, probably paid too much, but couldnt resist.

I still have not managed to get a Jag, was bidding on one yesterday but it is already over AUD$200 and has not finished yet.

I had gotten one a lot. It was represented as broken, but it was just the RF that was bad. It had 2 Jags and 5200 and lots of stuff for $30 and another 30 for shipping. IT worked out great since it was also a boxed Jag. The 2nd was really broken.

Edited by Almost Rice

Just picked up a 1400XL as if everyone on this board didn't already know, and currently watching some 800XL's.

HAHAHA If my girlfriend ever found out I just spent 2 months salary on an Atari instead of a ring boy would I be in for a beating. :ponder:

Edited by Bumzyman

Just picked up a 1400XL as if everyone on this board didn't already know, and currently watching some 800XL's.

HAHAHA If my girlfriend ever found out I just spent 2 months salary on an Atari instead of a ring boy would I be in for a beating. :ponder:

HAHA, not told my wife about the 3rd XL that I have bought in as many weeks (shhh, i'm bidding on an 800 as well!)

I believe the last thing I bought on eBay Atari related was my first Atari computer. It it a 800XL, and I got it with all hook-ups, Atari 1050 floppy disk drive. Most of the games I got with it were in the floppy disk format, but it's not hard to tell most of them were just pirated games, but they are still fun. It also came with about 6 cartridge games. The only one I really enjoyed how ever was Robotron. I also got a sealed copy of a Spiderman text adventure. Not planning on opening it since I'm not into text adventures.

I've been having a lot of fun with it. The 800XL version of Frogger is awesome. I also got a pretty good deal on it... it was only $52 including shipping.

The 800XL version of Frogger is awesome. I also got a pretty good deal on it... it was only $52 including shipping.
Ex-squeeze me? Baking powder?

I guess I should have been more clear. I meant I got that whole lot for $52 including shipping... not just Frogger. Frogger for $52 would be quite the rip-off :P.

About a month ago I got a Heavy Sixer with 55 games, numerous joysticks including 2 CX-10s and a game center with lid for about $45+ including shipping. I was amazed when it got here that there was an Arcadia supercharger and a cassette game that was not listed. There were manuals and all paperwork for the system and all the games, even the supercharger paperwork. :D

I also got a load of about 20 games including Pengo and a bunch of games that I didn't have. Can't remember how much that one was, tho. But it was a good deal.

Got Atari Artist for the touch tablet that didn't come with it.

Return of the Jedi cart from Lucasfilm, okay game, but lacks

the quality seen in most other games by Lucasfilm -- but then

I guess they could only fit so much on the 8K or 16K cart.

Hey RossPK, what's with your avatars lately? I preferred the

one where you're smoking the peace pipe in the hot tub! hehe

I have some awesome art I drew on a touch tablet back in the

day. Where do I post them for the world to enjoy before getting

lost forever. I made the Atari 8-bit look good! I'll post them

to a new topic I guess. Will get digital pics tonight....

Technically a DLink USB Network adapter is also for the A8,

but the day when I have some time to sit and play with the

USB Cart to see if I can network the A8 through it is far away. :(

Regards,

Mark

Please keep us informed; you're not the only owner of an USBCart and an USB NIC. ;)

I have the Compex UE202B, btw.

Too bad CAS is so busy, he'd surely have something to say about it. :D