IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Not ebay but I got 2 'boxed' items locally this weekend... a 1200XL & a 1010 recorder for $20 - and she has more for me :)

A boxed 1200xl for $20 is a steal. Who is "she"? Where does "she" live? Does "she" have any more?

The 1010 was boxed too.   :cool:

I saw a few of those WICO joysticks on EBAY,

I also saw a number of floppy drives as well and 1 INDUS GT floppy drive for $19.99 plus $19.40 for shipping which includes the INDUS floppies and hard case but it is untested with no cords whatsoever :ponder:

I got (6) boxes 10 count blank floppy disks for 99 cents plus shipping :-o

Edited by L¥NXGU¥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

£10 well spent I believe :D

* 800XL computer and PSU

* 1050 disk drive (boxed) with PSU

* XC12 data recorder (cassette) x2 (1 Boxed)

* Atari touch tablet

* 2 joysticks

* Pair of paddles

* 3 disk boxes containing approximately 400 disks

* 65 original cassette games (at least) on 52 cassettes

* Loads of Atari magazines (Page 6/New Atari user issues 44 to 85)

* Loads of original packaging and instructions for games

* Hardware manuals for 800XL and 1050 drive, plus connection and atari basic manuals

* Various leads and odds and sods

* 14” colour TV (if required)

* 800XL computer and PSU

* Atari touch tablet

* 2 joysticks

* Pair of paddles

* Hardware manuals for 800XL and 1050 drive, plus connection and atari basic manuals

£10?? Wow, that's a great haul.

* 800XL computer and PSU

* Atari touch tablet

* 2 joysticks

* Pair of paddles

£10?? Wow, that's a great haul.

Yes, and it's local so I can collect and save ££££££s in postage :D

My latest is

A Falcon 030 / 14megs ram no hdd (hdd bracket etc on order)

-Cubase and dongle for falcon

-Atari road carry case for falcon

Atari 600XL

Miditrack II & III with Midimate attachent for 8-bit

Boxed Jaguar with an "as is" jag cd(cd hub just needed some prying and persuasion to work perfect again as the plastic expanded and jammed)

NEW old stock:

1064 64k expansion for 600xl

Atari cc192(pocket) & cc1010(desk) calculators

Atari touch tablet

Atari trackball

SX 212 & 8 bit software

Jag CD bypass cartridge and "Native Demo" cd

Final data archive from the old Sunnyvale headquarters on CD.

The tax man isnt as evil this year so I decided I'd blow the difference on me!!! :)

Still looking for 130XE mainboards... Anyone got a super juiced 130 board to sell?

The market where I'm at stinks so there's ebay and only ebay for me. :(

My latest acquisitions were:

Megamania

Pressure Cooker

I'll peruse Ebay now and then, but I don't buy much there anymore, unless I'm looking for a specific title, or a good deal jumps out at me. Most of my acquisitions come from buying/trading on AA or flea market finds. :)

Well, I paid over $100 for it, but I did manage an interesting haul:

Atari 400 computer with power and av cable: includes adapter to hook up to any cable ready TV

Operator manuals for 410 tape drive, atari 800 computer, and Basic language reference manual

Expansion 64k memory module with manual

3 Joysticks, all work just fine

Centipede cartridge with original box and instruction manual

Basic computing language cartridge

Atari 410 tape drive with data cable and power cable (I know nothing about how to hook this up)

Atari 810 disk drive with data cable and power cable (I know nothing about how to hook this up)

Twelve (12) diskettes with varios software and games on them (Indus Data manager with manual is one of them)

Star League Baseball (32k diskette in original box)

MPP 1000C Modem with data cable and power adapter (I know nothing about how to hook this up)

Books: How to Program Your Atari in 6502 Machine language, 101 Atari Computer Programming Tips and Tricks, BASIC exercises for the Atari, Atari 400

BASIC manual

Another Basic XE cart -- can't have too many (black) OSS carts!

-Larry

Larry, What are the differences between the orange and black OSS carts?? I have sets of both.

Hi Guitarman-

The early (first generation) carts were orange. They use two 2764-type roms/eproms. (The Writer's Tool only used one 8 KB eprom.) The black carts use a single 27128-type rom/eprom (2764 for the Writer's Tool). These were presumably cost-reduced, and used a different, less complicated banking scheme. Basic XE only came as a black cart; all others were orange and then black. Some evidently had exactly the same software version released as orange and black carts.

For several years, a non-OSS orange cart "work-alike" was sold, but I have never seen a black (external) cart "work-alike." Like you, I have both orange and black carts. I have never had an orange cart fail for any reason, but have had two black carts fail.

-Larry

Well, I paid over $100 for it, but I did manage an interesting haul:

Atari 400 computer with power and av cable: includes adapter to hook up to any cable ready TV

Operator manuals for 410 tape drive, Atari 800 computer, and Basic language reference manual

Expansion 64k memory module with manual

3 Joysticks, all work just fine

Centipede cartridge with original box and instruction manual

Basic computing language cartridge

Atari 410 tape drive with data cable and power cable (I know nothing about how to hook this up)

Atari 810 disk drive with data cable and power cable (I know nothing about how to hook this up)

Twelve (12) diskettes with various software and games on them (Indus Data manager with manual is one of them)

Star League Baseball (32k diskette in original box)

MPP 1000C Modem with data cable and power adapter (I know nothing about how to hook this up)

Books: How to Program Your Atari in 6502 Machine language, 101 Atari Computer Programming Tips and Tricks, BASIC exercises for the Atari, Atari 400

BASIC manual

Both the 410 and the 810 are very easy to hook up to either the 400 or to the 800 computer, Best Electronics is one of the better places for Atari parts. Other places are B&C Computervisions and Bravo Sierra Computers and all 3 are Googleable too.

An Atari Eastern Front 1941 cartridge and a Sega STAR TREK strategic operations simulator cartridge for the 400/800 & 1200XL, a Wico Joystick(Short black handle w/white fire buttons on the stick & a grey/black base) and a 1200XL with MsPacMan, RF cable, a CX40 Joystick and a 1200XL compatible 9v AC power brick(He had pictured a 5200/Indus GT DC power brick, He said He thinks He has one of the 9vac type and I mentioned 4 part numbers to Him too and It's at: 1200XL on eBay, Sure It's $120+$15 shipping). I'll be getting the APE Warp 32-1 OS later of course, among other things, 5pin din to rca s-video cable, a f-f s-video adapter, the SIO2SD, S-video 2.1 upgrade. This should be enough for the moment.

Edited by JokerCPoC