IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

I am still waiting for the latest items I bought at eBay USA which are:

2 XEGM

1 XEGS

They will be delivered to a friend of mine who lives in Utah, because shipping to Germany is too expensive. I have my ways to get it over the ocean cheaper. The items were rather cheap for me due to the week Dollar (compared to the Euro). I did a small job for an American company and got the payment to my PayPal account in US Dollar. If I transfer it to my German bank account I would lose a lot of money because it would be changed to Euro. So I decided to spend the money to do online shopping in the US. :-)

In Germany I just won a Falcon, but it did not arrive here yet. :-(

Edited by skr

Ok I just bought a Shamus Cartridge for the Atari 400/800/1200XL/etc(Synapse Software) off of ebay for $18.50+2.58 shipping, Seller says It has been tested.

Oh and It used to be $32.99, I made an offer that was declined for $20.00, But since the seller needed the money now for Christmas and not on the 31st, I decided to raid the savings since the seller had lowered the price to $18.50+2.58(1st class postage) or $21.08 total.

post-17094-126100357149_thumb.jpg

Edited by JokerCPoC

Ok I just bought a Shamus Cartridge for the Atari 400/800/1200XL/etc(Synapse Software) off of ebay for $18.50+2.58 shipping, Seller says It has been tested.

Oh and It used to be $32.99, I made an offer that was declined for $20.00, But since the seller needed the money now for Christmas and not on the 31st, I decided to raid the savings since the seller had lowered the price to $18.50+2.58(1st class postage) or $21.08 total.

Looks nice.

I seem to remember that these don't work on XL XE systems so if that's what you have don't assume it's defective if it doesn't work.

Looks nice.

I seem to remember that these don't work on XL XE systems so if that's what you have don't assume it's defective if it doesn't work.

I do have a floppy version, In any case if neither works right I'm not worried as eventually I'm going to get one of those devices that have 400/800 os compatibility built in, So no worry.

Uh-oh...

Sorry. It is actually a 1030 modem. I was being too cute... I am going to make it into a Compact Flash card drive that will match my 1200XL.

Anyway, got a 400 for $26, also. At some point, I'd like to fix the video once and for all. (add a few K of memory, jack up the clock speed, maybe)

Bob

Picked up an Atari CF drive case for $15.

Listed as an Atari 1030, but I know better...

Bob

I'm not surprised by that, Most wouldn't know the difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this only for Atari computer related items? Anyway, I got a CIB Xonox Chuck Norris/Artillery Duel.

Hey Atarileaf, (RPKGameVids here). The topic is mainly ment to be for A8 related items, but I don't mind if someone wants to post other Atari system related items.

Edited by Ross PK

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up an 800XL and an XF551 for $56 plus shipping. Not a steal, but both work fine.

It's getting so the power supplies and SIO cables that you get with these things may have significant value, also. This one had a crummy 800XL supply - maybe next time.

Bob