IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

we all remember this post...

http://www.atariage....ost__p__2330369

well i just got it today, and it seems, the only thing wrong with the 130XE is a bad power switch...

oh, and he just put the stuff in a box, with NO packing material at all... but it all seems to be in there, and working :')

sloopy.

• Like 1

ATARI 130XE Personal Computer System IN BOX RARE 130 XE

Item condition: Used

Sold For: US $97.00

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005559926621?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300555992662&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$(KGrHqUOKj8E19L36O,NBNyKhIsZwQ~~_12.JPG

That's not a bad buy, considering it's "New in box".. so what the box got some wear.. It did its job.. (kept the machine nice inside)..

Just out of curiosity.. Does that thing have a RED LED cover, or a ClEAR one?

If its clear, it's from the very last gen of NTSC 130XEs made, and it has 64x4 ram chips. And, in my oppinion, it's a great buy at $100.00

+1 to Sloopy for having the honour of being the first post on the 100th page! I was wondering who'd get it.

also i got a stage laser... which is odd cause i had ordered a usb-IDE/SATA adaptor cables...

sloopy.

Cool - what is that program (Info/Soft 3000)?

Info/Soft 3000 was a text generator program used in some older cable tv starions for their information channel. It scrolled messages on the top and bottom of the screen, plus showed different text in the center. Its big brother, Info/Soft 5000 has some more features...

Jay

You guys see the super-rare Atari 800XL Woodgrain Edition?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1305599105711?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130559910571&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I bet Vendel doesn't even have one of these in the museum.

v

That's just a vinyl wood grain covering :)

I think I'm going to do that to all my XL's

Cool - what is that program (Info/Soft 3000)?

Info/Soft 3000 was a text generator program used in some older cable tv starions for their information channel. It scrolled messages on the top and bottom of the screen, plus showed different text in the center. Its big brother, Info/Soft 5000 has some more features...

Jay

Any chance of a dump? I believe this is the program our local cable station used (in the 80s), and I have been trying for years to find out what it was.

Any chance of a dump? I believe this is the program our local cable station used (in the 80s), and I have been trying for years to find out what it was.

Info/Soft 5000 is available from atarimania.com, but 3000 is not. I'm sure they would appreciate a dump!

http://www.atarimania.com/utility-atari-400-800-xl-xe-info-soft-5000_15915.html

Be sure to scroll down the page at the above mentioned link, as the manual for Info/Soft 5000 is attached as well.

Info/Soft 5000 is available from atarimania.com, but 3000 is not. I'm sure they would appreciate a dump!

http://www.atarimania.com/utility-atari-400-800-xl-xe-info-soft-5000_15915.html

Be sure to scroll down the page at the above mentioned link, as the manual for Info/Soft 5000 is attached as well.

Yeah - I checked out the 5000 version, but it doesn't look the same as what I remember on our local cable station. I was hoping maybe the older 3000 version was it.

Yeah - I checked out the 5000 version, but it doesn't look the same as what I remember on our local cable station. I was hoping maybe the older 3000 version was it.

You aren't thinking of the EPG jr. are you?

EPG_Junior_Hardware.jpg

Nope - I have one of those - the display software that came with that is really shitty compared to what I am thinking of. It was pure text mode, used the standard OS font, had a static upper area, large middle region with the info, and a bottom smooth-scroller.

At last after being screwed in the final 4 seconds in my last 3 recent auctions, I win one.

130XE, "untested with no cables or PSU" for $32 + postage.

Waiting on PP fund transfer so should hopefully have it sometime next week.

Hoping also that it works OK - so-called "untested" machines can be a worry... but so long as the board's OK anything should be fixable.