IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

• 2 weeks later...

ACCESS LIPSTIK PLUS

I found this rare controller for 25USD.

I'm happy but how it works with Atari? O_o

Hope it does, never seen or heard that before...

Edit: I found this link

and this ad, which says it's a $19.95 value and is included free with the game.

post-15627-0-73294100-1336947796_thumb.jpg

Edited by atari8warez

Most notable / recent one:

1. Got this puppy, eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1407371325331?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140737132533&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER], which (after pretty basic restoration and upgrade work) turned out be everything I hoped/wanted (inside-out), with strong evidence of almost NO USE throughout its entire life:

post-29379-0-02304400-1336951618_thumb.jpg

2. Could NEVER let this one sweet deal go (thus completing my CRT-Termination arsenal (this one will compete with my smaller iScan Plus V2, in my personal desktop setup, supporting all the way to HDCP-over-DVI):

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510561579431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251056157943&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

3. And this one for completing my 130XE-repair/restore project (all RAM is already done, but will proceed with socketing ALL remaining chips):

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508095945231?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150809594523&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Plenty of nice stuff, sitting around on eBay, nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

35 carts in a local buy for $125. The carts not pictured are common Atari Inc. carts. All carts are working and in very good to good shape.

He also threw in a 400, 800XL, 410, 810, 850 and 2x Tac-50s for $25. The 400, 800XL and 810 all work. I haven't tested the 850 or 410 yet.

[Edit: Forgot the Roklan carts.]

[Edit: 810 works fine now.]

35 carts in a local buy for $125. The carts not pictured are common Atari Inc. carts. All carts are working and in very good to good shape.

He also threw in a 400, 800XL, 410, 810, 850 and 2x Tac-50s for $25. The 400, 800XL and 810 all work. I haven't tested the 850 or 410 yet.

Motherf**ker O_o

that's a DEAL and a half. Best looking Gorf I've seen in a long while...

When are you going to sell off your dupes ;-)

Edited by orpheuswaking

Motherf**ker O_o

Haha... thanks. I'm still in disbelief over that many good (and +good) carts together in a single lot.

Yea, the Roklan carts are typically beat up, because of the cheap labels. The Gorf is good, it just has a small stain where there was a circular sticker (that I removed).

"Selling off dupes"? I'm still building them up. ;)

Here's the major hardware portion. The 400 is clean with no signs of wear. The 800XL looks moderately used, but well cared for -- a little bit of console key wear. The 810 has some yellowing towards the front and a few dings, but is functionally sound and clean inside and out.

Pastfinder, Jawbreaker, Bounty Bob, Typo, Worm War I, etc, etc. etc. Holy cow! Those few alone are worth $650+, easily. Let me know if you're looking to get rid of Typo :)

Pastfinder, Jawbreaker, Bounty Bob, Typo, Worm War I, etc, etc. etc. Holy cow! Those few alone are worth $650+, easily. Let me know if you're looking to get rid of Typo :)

Thanks. Not to mention that they're all in really good shape. The "Typo" is in perfect condition, probably never even played. I won't be getting rid of it, since it's my only copy. :)

Motherf**ker O_o

Haha... thanks. I'm still in disbelief over that many good (and +good) carts together in a single lot.

Yea, the Roklan carts are typically beat up, because of the cheap labels. The Gorf is good, it just has a small stain where there was a circular sticker (that I removed).

No don't build them up - Sell them off :D Then you have more money to buy more lots to get dupes to sell to get more money aaaaaahhhhhh

Edited by orpheuswaking

Motherf**ker O_o

No don't build them up - Sell them off :D Then you have more money to buy more lots to get dupes to sell to get more money aaaaaahhhhhh

Good point. I was saving up so I can have an auction like the one at Goodwill a couple of months ago. :-o :cool:

Hmm, the only recent eBay Atari items I've bought have been some arcade game flyers (Major Havoc, Xevious, Dig Dug, Pole Position II, Space Duel, Pool Shark, Sprint 4, not sure what else) because I love the artwork and the screenshots. They go well with my Supercade book.

Last December I won an auction for a boxed Scram cassette game for my Atari 800. I don't even own a tape drive (I hate those things!) but I was going more for the box and the manual, which is huge. Only cost me about $24. Love the artwork on the box.

Minor stuff.

Star Trek Strategic Operations Simulator for $7 - really enjoyed that game, can't remember why I don't have the cart anymore. I fact, I'm missing a lot of stuff I don't remember getting rid of... getting old and senile before 50 is really upsetting.

A fairly cheap lot that has a Joust cart in it -- another perennial favorite.

Rev C Basic Cart and the 1200XL BASIC book.

• Like 1

Motherf**ker O_o

Good point. I was saving up so I can have an auction like the one at Goodwill a couple of months ago. :-o :cool:

Dangit, I was hoping to snag a few carts... cant swing a behemoth cart auction :P

A mint condition (well, at least a 9 out of 10 - the only imperfection being the RCA inputs are oxidized) Atari Video Music, complete with original box, packagnig, and manual! Took long enough to find one of these.

Stephen Anderson

I would think you could or might beable to relace those rca inputs if you could find ones like them although you could try a 3m green scrubbie and mabie get some of that rust off that way otherwise I would consider it a 10 cause that does not count since that thing is super OLD.. does it still work!???

A mint condition (well, at least a 9 out of 10 - the only imperfection being the RCA inputs are oxidized) Atari Video Music, complete with original box, packagnig, and manual! Took long enough to find one of these.

Stephen Anderson

I would think you could or might beable to relace those rca inputs if you could find ones like them although you could try a 3m green scrubbie and mabie get some of that rust off that way otherwise I would consider it a 10 cause that does not count since that thing is super OLD.. does it still work!???

Man, I never find any good stuff at Goodwill. I'm envious of the stuff I've seen posted here [as well as on Youtube] that people have picked up at Goodwill. All I have to say is here in Sacramento, Goodwill is totally ghetto in terms of their wares.

I picked up Atari Logo and all the manuals for $10.

My 7yr old was taking an after school programming and robotics class. (Logo on a PC/Mindstorms NXT). She seemed to be doing pretty well at it, so I got a Logo she can play with at home.