IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

A German 520ST.

So, now, I caught them all ( prototypes/laptop/ atari PCs excluded, not interested in these) :

A400

A800 ( soon to come)

600XL

800XL

65XE

130XE

XEGS w/keyboard

800XE

260ST

520ST

520ST+

STF

Mega ST

STE

Mega STE

TT

Falcon

My Life is complete, I can die now...

Errr... No.

I'm still missing a 1200XL...

I am doing a lot of collecting for general retro radness. Some of my recent Atari pickups with friends:

902631_618109258216471_460321991_o.jpg

920071_618114338215963_800158137_o.jpg

You got some great stuff there... It's been awhile since I have seen this much stuff localy :)

Sadly Autoduel's character disk is buggered up and doesn't work. It may have been my fault too.

It arrived 2 hours ago :)

The RF cable was tucked inside the case and it's a GTIA version with the old thumb levers to open the shield/hatch.

All keys work, but no carts or Bit-3 card inside... It does have the OS & Ram cards encased.

So, yes, it is a SCORE :)

Oh, it would have been a lottery win, if a Bit-3!

Happy to hear it was a score! Love me some ol' beige Atari computers. I use XL/XE mostly, but the beige models are definitely the best eye candy to me. I don't have the skills to install Incognito, but I have it. Are you planning on such?

Oh, it would have been a lottery win, if a Bit-3!

Happy to hear it was a score! Love me some ol' beige Atari computers. I use XL/XE mostly, but the beige models are definitely the best eye candy to me. I don't have the skills to install Incognito, but I have it. Are you planning on such?

Eye candy definately :)

Not sure if I'll install my 2nd Incognito in this latest 800 or in my original 800 that I bought in 1981. They are both the same, I love those because they have the white stack-pole plungers instead of the more brittle yellow counterparts :)

Hopefully that seller will list a few more next week...

I found that installing Incognito was just as easy as the U1MB's by Candle :)

On a different note: Today I picked a buch of stuff from a local CL ad;

2 - 520 ST's

1 - 1040 ST

2 - SF314 floppy drives

2 - ST Monitors

2 - Apple ][ e's

3 - Apple ][ drives

2 - Mac 2 ci's

2 - Power Mac G3's

4 - Mac Monitors

3 - Amiga 1000's, 1 boxed

1 - C= 128

1 - 1702 Monitor

2 - 1840 Monitors

2 - 1540 drives

1 - 1751 drive

All for $40, now to test and see what works...

Edited by AtariGeezer

Wow that is great find!

I have 3 Incognito's on the way and to be honest, may never install them. My 800 is pristine and I'd hate to mess it up by shoddy (my own lack of solder skill) workmanship ;)

I love those because they have the white stack-pole plungers instead of the more brittle yellow counterparts :)

Say what? Please explain!

On a different note: Today I picked a buch of stuff from a local CL ad;

I see you're a man who clearly knows how to score!

Wow that is great find!

I have 3 Incognito's on the way and to be honest, may never install them. My 800 is pristine and I'd hate to mess it up by shoddy workmanship ;)

Sad to hear that they may never be installed :? They really add alot more versatility to the 800...

The yellow ones like this

post-26874-0-09199200-1367638409.jpg

But White instead, they seem to be a bit thicker.

I think the white ones are in the HiTek version of the keyboard. I've seen Stackpoles with Yellow and Green plungers.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2712003753571?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=271200375357&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

3 800's at 24.99 each including shipping

Get yours now, like I did :)

Mine came last week, while I was at Interop. It's in generally good condition. A littlle darkening of the case, but it is even on top and bottom so it's probably just from age and not sunlight. A couple of the posts the screws go into on the cartridge door cover are broken, but repairable with a little epoxy. The metal on the cartridge door is loose, but a bit of sticky back foam tape should fix that. The system powers up fine. The spacebar only works sometimes, but it may be fixable. Haven't tested the SIO or controller ports yet.

Overall, a good deal for $24.99 shipped. So thank you for pointing it out! :)

What condition is yours in?

Mine came last week, while I was at Interop. It's in generally good condition. A littlle darkening of the case, but it is even on top and bottom so it's probably just from age and not sunlight. A couple of the posts the screws go into on the cartridge door cover are broken, but repairable with a little epoxy. The metal on the cartridge door is loose, but a bit of sticky back foam tape should fix that. The system powers up fine. The spacebar only works sometimes, but it may be fixable. Haven't tested the SIO or controller ports yet.

Overall, a good deal for $24.99 shipped. So thank you for pointing it out! :)

What condition is yours in?

Excellent shape now, it too had the loose metal on the cartridge door, but fixed with a few dabs of silicone adhesive.

I took mine all apart and washed the case in warm soapy water and it brightened up a bit. Space bar was sticky, but after cleaning it up, it's working great now :)

Glad to hear someone else here got a cool deal too :-D

• Like 1

Excellent shape now, it too had the loose metal on the cartridge door, but fixed with a few dabs of silicone adhesive.

I took mine all apart and washed the case in warm soapy water and it brightened up a bit. Space bar was sticky, but after cleaning it up, it's working great now :)

Glad to hear someone else here got a cool deal too :-D

wow.. looks like all 3 of us ended up here..!! Mine came in last week and is in good shape.. all keys work.. had basic and all slots filled.. and foam still holding together on the door unlike my original 800! excellent buy.. this may be my incognito machine if I decide to go that route.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...