IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

post-11578-1243651811_thumb.jpg

Amazingly, I just obtained the plastic baggie version of Castle Wolfenstein for the Atari. I thought it had only been released for the Apple in that form. I'll try to get a photo.

*edit* Oh yeah, cell phones have cameras! Here's a cell phone quality picture.

Edited by FastRobPlus

Amazingly, I just obtained the plastic baggie version of Castle Wolfenstein for the Atari. I thought it had only been released for the Apple in that form. I'll try to get a photo.

Does that game have anything to do with the wolfenstein series that came out for the pc in recent years (or is it just a co-incidence they share the same name)

Edited by carmel_andrews

Does that game have anything to do with the wolfenstein series that came out for the pc in recent years (or is it just a co-incidence they share the same name)

Yeah, Castle Wolfenstein 3D was an homage to this game but in 3D. And all the other Wolfenstein games then followed after Wolf 3D.

Muse made some phenomenal early games.

Is it rare? I assume so from the price, but could not read the description.

It's interesting that the seller uses Amiga and ZX80 as keywords in the same way eBay sellers use Atari as a keyword when describing retro gamin related merchandise.

I was the second highest bidder....... ;) :(

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...=144887&hl=

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

a cx-77 touch tablet link

lord knows what I'm going to do with it, but it looks cool. As a kid I had a koala pad--so I guess it's taken me a couple decades to upgrade.

thing is, it took me a solid couple days to decide on the touch tablet over the track ball--no clue what I'd do with either, but I decided that since I had an ST mouse, that a trackball was a bit redundant. That, and I've never liked missile command.

btu87pwcgkkgrhgohdmejll.th.jpgttb.th.jpg

Edited by Reaperman

a cx-77 touch tablet link

lord knows what I'm going to do with it, but it looks cool. As a kid I had a koala pad--so I guess it's taken me a couple decades to upgrade.

thing is, it took me a solid couple days to decide on the touch tablet over the track ball--no clue what I'd do with either, but I decided that since I had an ST mouse, that a trackball was a bit redundant. That, and I've never liked missile command.

btu87pwcgkkgrhgohdmejll.th.jpgttb.th.jpg

I've been thinking of gutting the tablets part one of those and fitting the empty shell with an LCD monitor. Might be a way to get a small monitor that matches the XL design.

I've never seen one of these before. I'm not sure if the other screen shot is of the arcade or the un-released 5200 version. If it follows the same format as some of the other promo items I've seen, it probable is the 5200 screenshot. Now I just need the Qix and Countermeasure stands and the Qix poster.

Allan

post-187-1243912215_thumb.jpg

and today the unavoidable happened, now I own a trackball too.

I should really stop going to ebay.

what's next, a printer? just what I need is one of those clunks around *runs off to ebay*

Edited by Reaperman

I don't know about ebay, but I just recently bought some games off the AA marketplace. They are:

E.T.

Pac-Man

Kangaroo

Space Attack

Centipede

Sneak n Peak

And they all have the box :).

I recently bought an used loose Atari Space Age Joystick (does anyone know which games this works with?), a boxed 8-bit Access Leaderboard Golf game (disk is missing label, does anyone have an extra disk label?) and a loose Ardvark game disk. I won the bid on Ebay three weeks ago for 10 boxed 2600 games, but haven't seen them yet. Sounds like I'll be filing a dispute soon! :) My funds are down right now, so I've been forced (by my wife) to cut back on buying Atari. :(

Edited by calfranklin

I recently bought an used loose Atari Space Age Joystick (does anyone know which games this works with?), a boxed 8-bit Access Leaderboard Golf game (disk is missing label, does anyone have an extra disk label?) and a loose Ardvark game disk. I won the bid on Ebay three weeks ago for 10 boxed 2600 games, but haven't seen them yet. Sounds like I'll be filing a dispute soon! :) My funds are down right now, so I've been forced (by my wife) to cut back on buying Atari. :(

Space age joystick should work with any game. I like it.

My scanner is not hooked up right now, but if a scan of a somewhat spotted label will do, PM me and I'll send it to you.

PS This game apparently needs a hardware key that plugs into joystick port 2, but I don't have this. If you do, it there any chance I can get you to check resistances across hole pairs so I can make one?

My scanner is not hooked up right now, but if a scan of a somewhat spotted label will do, PM me and I'll send it to you.

PS This game apparently needs a hardware key that plugs into joystick port 2, but I don't have this. If you do, it there any chance I can get you to check resistances across hole pairs so I can make one?

The hardware dongle for leaderboard was only the joystick end of the joystick port (part of) and some red tape to finish it off