IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Decent looking 65XE, untested (worth it for the case, ICs, and keyboard alone), £3.19p. Let's see if this one falls out of the loft before it gets in the post...

you beat me by 20p:x

Anyway bought a Commodore C128 for £25 instead (and a Jap PCengine for a lot more!!)

A boxed and complete (but dead) XEGS for £6.20, cheaper than buying a replacement keyboard for the one I have, the guy charged £6.50 for shipping, but it cost him £14.00 to ship:dunce:

A boxed and complete (but dead) XEGS for £6.20, cheaper than buying a replacement keyboard for the one I have, the guy charged £6.50 for shipping, but it cost him £14.00 to ship:dunce:

I'm after an XEGS, but they're quite thin on the ground. I'll be wanting to upgrade it to 1MB when I find one, too, so it'll be a cash and time drain in all kinds of ways! :)

Anyway - thanks for not upping your max bid on the 65XE!

Regardless of what this page says, Kohl's still has these 7" LCD Tv's in stock!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/electronicsgames/tvsdvdplayers/PRD~515914/Digital+Labs+Portable+TV.jsp?prtID=pfx&src=k3787&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-*FatWallet.Com*-_-468x60%20Expect%20Great%20Things

Mind you, this is not ebay, but it is recently bought (today) and I bought it for use with my Atari. :)

Edited by Syfo-Dyas

Oh, and I just noticed that the antenna is actually screwed into an RF adapter. So what we have is a portable screen that you can hook both the 8-bit and the 2600 into at the same time, and just switch between them through the TV/AV button on the side!!!

Steering slightly OT here, so PM me if you'd rather :)

But I couldn't convince Kohl's that they still had any, so I found this instead:

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=G&itemID=178c67b&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=TV&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True&S4Filter=N|4294964560|Ntt|TV|Ntk|search_all|Nao|0|Nty|1|sid|126BC8C85F75|Ntx|mode%2bmatchallpartial|Ntpr|1|Ntpc|1&Refinements=4294964560|Product+Type|tv+%2b+video+electronics

$49! I can't get digital signals very well in my townhome anyway, but TWO sets of AV jacks? Hmm.

Today I picked up

Atari 800 - in working order apart from keyboard auto repeating, will replace with new atari 800 keyboard

Atari 810 drive

Atari 850

Atari 2600 - 4 switch wood veneer version

power supplies

about 7 cartridges including a mysterious red cart with no labels

all for 20 dollars

That's pretty good. What's the link to that auction? I haven't seen any good deals on A800 recently so must have missed that one; I wound up getting one locally for $40 + cost of crossing GW bridge.

Picked up, of all things, an Atari 800 dust cover.

Probably same price as the Atari 800 system the above person got.

I got a 1050 cover-- may want to auction it off to recoup some money from the system I bought.